LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Chris kissed his mom's cheek. "I'm too uses to you being around. I love you too. Almost as much as Tony loves you." He wasn't sure if he could rival his baby brother in that respect.

Max took the bottle and suckled gently at the nipple.

"Well just as an advantage, out of all your siblings you've been with me the longest cause you're the oldest." Mary said happily and smiled at him as she gently held his cheek. "How would you feel... If I was gone?" She asked

Lauren kissed him some more before Thea took over and laid Max in her bed and smiled

"I would feel destroyed" Chris said softly. "Think about Tony, I'm not sure he would be able to survive without you"

Max smiled grew as he nuzzled into his auntie. He finished his bottle and was half asleep.

"I wouldn't be much better off. Mom you're important to me. You always have been. I wouldn't know what to do after you're gone. I would be almost completely heartbroken" Chris told his mother.

Max nuzzled into his auntie before drifting completely off.

"Oh Chris.." Mary said as she held his head to her chest and hugged him tightly and kissed the top of his head. "I want you to know that Mommy will love you forever. Without you, I would never even be a Mommy at all." She said

"Sometimes.. I wish I could turn back the clocks. To just when it was you, me and Dad. Not that I don't love all my children and grand babies. It was just a much simpler time. Plus you were more clingy and adorable." Mary chuckled

"Thea? Aww she was a real sweetie pie. Dad was over the moon when she was born. Very attached to Dad that's for sure. She'd cry if he left her alone or even with me sometimes." Mary said and smiled at him. "But I do miss the trio. Dad, you and I. We were still living in a 2 bedroom apartment. I'd set you in the playpen while I did the chores as you played and watched me." She said as she remembered happily.

Mary gave him soft kisses as she spent some time with her sweet little boy. She recently found out that she was pregnant again but was only a few weeks along. "You enjoying your cartoons, snookums? You know you haven't napped yet today." She said. For some reason Chris just didn't want to go down for a nap on that day.

Mary was surprised he started giggling! She was trying to put him to sleep. "Oh baby.." She sighed as she carried him to the spare room which was now Jason's office to do his trades. "How are your trades going, my love? Our little one hasn't napped all day.."

Jason held his son to his chest. "Sweet boy, you're going to be a big brother" He cooed to Chris.

Chris only smiled and nuzzled into his daddy.

"Sweetie?" Jason said trying to get Mary's attention. "Could you look these over" He handing her pages of house listings. On one was their future home. Only it was smaller and had a more open lawn. Thea's and Tony's rooms were added in months before their births.