LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony came out with what could only be seen as a proud smile. "I made it" he told Lila back.

Max cooed happily to his mema. He kissed her cheek with a loving smile. "I'm getting hungwy mema" he said softly.

Tony held Lila. "I always feel stronger with you by my side. We should be getting ready, love."

Max nodded happily. Cooking had grown to be a teaching method of Lila's. It helped Max learn about basic science and chemistry. "Unclies Jack and Will are coming" He asked excitedly. "What about auntie Theie?"

"I'll make sure you're loved and needed at all times" Tony replied back. He went to get some of his best clothes.

Max clapped happily. "They fun mema" Max cooed. "Auntie Theie is fun too, but she cuddles better than unclies"

"Thanks honey.." Lila said as she got dressed in a simple dress and put on some simple make up on.

"Awww that's nice." Mary said and was glad that Jack and Will treated Max well. She let Max try some of her cooking after it cooled down a bit. "How is it, baby?" She asked

"You're as wonderful as every" Tony said kissing her neck as she applied her make up.

Max smiled as he took a bit. "Good mema, but....." he added another few spices and said "Try now mema"

As Tony and Lila got there. The band began to play waltz song. Tony took Lila to the dance show and danced with her.

Max smiled from his mema's loving kisses. He returned every one of them.

Tony smiled. It was rare for him and Lila to enjoy a little adult activity outside of their bedroom.

"Do I get everyone mema?" Max asked her softly.

The twins entered the house. "Hey mom. Hey little Max" Will and Jack hugged their mother, before going to greet Max with a more loving greeting.

Tony kissed Lila as the song came to an end.

Max hugged his uncles before going to locate the rest of the family. He went to the nursery looking for his mama first. "Mama?" He asked softly, not knowing if the twins were there sleeping.

Tony smiled to Lila. "Having fun my love?"

Max walked beside his mama. She had the twins , so he was understanding about his needing to walk.

Jason smelled food and brought Skye along with him to the kitchen.

Chris had no choice, but to got along with his little sister.