LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Lila got the food and served it. She cut up Tony's slices into bite sized pieces and placed his grape juice in a sippy cup. She then placed a bib around him. "Okay baby, time for some num nums." She cooed

After a while of playing, Sophie asked, "Jimmy, baby. How's your diapee, snookums?"

"Mommy feed please" Tony cooed softly.

Jimmy was soaked and a little messy. "I kay mommy" He replied back.

Max knew he needed a change. "Mama? I wet and messy" He whispered into his mama's ear. He was nervous around Sophie and Jimmy.

Tony ate all that his tummy would hold. He burped softly. "Me full mama" he cooed happily.

"Mommy, me want my paci" Jimmy cooed softly.

Max sat up and hugged his mama.

Lila nodded as she wiped his mouth and then gave him his sippy cup of grape juice to drink.

"Alright, snookums." Sophie placed Jimmy's paci in his mouth and kissed his nose.

Lauren hugged him back as she kissed Max's cheek. "Is Jimmy a Mommy's boy like Maxie here?" She asked

Sophie nodded. "Oh yes. He is very much a Mommy's boy indeed. Max seems to be handling things well without his Mommy for the moment but Jimmy here would probably have a breakdown." She said

"Oh you're so clingy.. I love it.." Lila said as she held him close and kissed him

Sophie smiled and looked at him. "Go ahead and play with Jimmy some more hm?"

Lauren chuckled. "Do you wanna go play with Jimmy some more hm?" She asked

Tony suckled on his sippy cup, while he cuddled Lila.

Jimmy kissed his mommy before heading to Lauren's feet to wait for his playmate.

Max was enjoying his cuddling. He kissed his mama's cheek and hugged her. He did nod that he wanted to play with Jimmy some more.

Lila's eyes widened slightly and then closed as she kissed him back passionately.

Mary went to see Jason and Skye. "Hello my love and my little sunshine Skye." She said

Skye smiled and waved to her Mema happily. "Hi Mema!" She said

Lila enjoyed their session and pulled away after that as she looked at him with adoring eyes. "You're such a good kisser.."

Mary kissed Skye and then kissed her husband lovingly. "How are you two getting along hm?"

Skye giggled at her Mema's kiss and then suckled on her thumb.

Tony smiled back. "So are you my love"

"We're doing well my sweet. Skye and me were watching movies while we cuddled for a while" Jason replied back. "Won't you rather have your paci princess?" He asked Skye.

Lila giggled a bit as she nuzzled his nose against hers. "My love.." She then looked at him. "Do you miss your Mommy, babe?" She asked

"That sounds nice. Skye is really attached to you, honey." Mary said and smiled a little.

Skye shook her head. She had preferred her thumb over a pacifier and didn't really like them anymore. "No papa.. Mwe no wike paci." She cooed

Tony only nodded back slowly.

"Well okay sweetie, but your thumb is bad for your teeth." Jason informed his granddaughter. "To be fair I'm attached to her too" He told his wife.