LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Lila decided to place herself into Tony's embrace like a stuffed animal as she let him hold her close and smiled. "Comfy..."

Meanwhile, Mary had just returned home from a few errands and it seemed she was greeted with a very upset Max. She left during his nap time and hoped ro return before he woke but was unfortunate. She knew he was missing his Mommy again. "Max, sweetie. What's wrong?" She asked as she entered the bedroom.

Tony slept peacefully with Lila in his arms. She was his teddy for the moment.

"I miss my mommy" Max said softly as he began crying. Tony and Lila had arranged for a playdate with one of Max's playmates from his nursery school.

Lila continued to nuzzle and cuddle him while he slept.

"Oh honey.. I know you do." Mary said as she scooped him up into her arms and kissed him softly. "Only a few days till they're back. Oh and your little friend is coming over today. What was his name again?" She asked him hoping to distract her grand baby.

Lila waited for him to wake up as she nuzzled into him.

"Ah yes, Jimmy. I heard his Mommy is friends with your Mommy and Auntie Lauren hm? I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with little Jimmy. And Auntie Lauren will accompany you hm? Since the twins are out with Uncle Chris and Auntie Theie." Mary said as she nuzzled his cheek a little.

"Hi baby. Are you ready for a changie?" Lila asked as she looked up at him.

Lauren soon came into the room. "Max, sweetheart. Your friend Jimmy and his Mommy are here." She said and smiled as she held out her arms for him. She knew he liked to be carried around than walk.

Mary kissed his cheeks. "Go ahead then, baby boy. Mema has a few chores that need to be done."

Lila got up as she prepared to change Tony. She started to untape his diaper but didn't open it up yet. "How is it that you look so adorable when I'm about to change your diapers?" She asked

Lauren smiled as she kissed his cheeks and went downstairs to greet Sophie and Jimmy. "Sophie! It's been too long. And just look at this handsome little guy. How are you, Jimmy?" She asked

Sophie smiled as they were invited inside. "Yes, it has. Aww, this must be Lila's little boy. He's precious." She said as she waved to Max.

Tony blushed and shrugged.

"Hi Miss Lauwen" Jimmy replied back cheerfully. Jimmy's mommy has been teaching him manner as of late. "I'm okay. Me and mommy have been wowking on my homework"

Max blushed lightly, and buried himself into his mama. Max was still terribly shy.

Lila giggled as she opened up his diaper and started to clean him up with the baby wipes.

"Such a polite little boy." Lauren said as he looked at Max and smiled a little. "Hey there, sweetie. Why don't you go play with Jimmy hm?" She cooed

Sophie chuckled as she rubbed Jimmy's head. "Play nicely now okay, Jimmy?" She said

Once clean, Lila applied diaper cream and sprinkled baby powder before taping up a fresh diaper around his waist and kissed his tummy. "All done, my love." She said and patted his diaper.

Sophie and Lauren watched over their children as they talked with each other.

Tony quickly hugged Lila as thanks. "Thank you Lila. I love you"

Max liked playing mental games from time to time. Jimmy was often the best opponent even if he did come a little short. Max changed games after he had his fill.

"You're welcome. And I love you too." Lila said and kissed him softly.

Lauren smiled as she watched them. "They really get along well."

Sophie nodded a little. "Mmhm. It's rare Jimmy can find a friend like him and I'm glad."

"Is the food here?" Tony asked hopefully.

Jason came by. "It's just as hard for Max to find someone to challenge him. His gifted IQ leaves him in a lone place socially"

Max and Jimmy were busy playing with Max's toys.

Lila shook her head. "Not yet. But it should arrive soon."

Lauren nodded. "Yes that's true."

Skye giggled as she ran behind her Papa and hugged his legs. "Papa!"

Sophie smiled. "That's defintiely Lila's little girl isn't it? Looks just like her."

Lila chuckled as she nuzzled his nose. "What is it, baby boy?" She asked as she looked at him and smiled.

Skye nodded as she hugged her Papa tight and kissed him. "My Papa..." She cooed.

Lauren giggled. "She loves Dad and Dad loves her." She said as she and Sophie soon brought the boys outside.

"Stowy time" He cooed happily. He sat in a way to be close to her and so he could cuddle her.

"That's right sweetie" Jason said as he kissed Skye's forehead.

Max and Jimmy went to the slide first.

"Story time huh?" Lila said as she nuzzled his head. "Hm well alright." She cooed as she started to tell him a story.

Skye smiled happily as she nuzzled into her Papa and sighed softly.

Lauren and Sophie continued to watch over the boys.

Tony listened to Lila with all of his attention. He loved hearing her voice and often wanted story time just to hear her speak.

Jason took Skye cuddled her before bring her back in.

Zero went to join the boys.

Jimmy was excited to see the dog.