LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Lila carried Tony to the bathroom. She removed his clothes and soggy diaper and then placed him in the warm water and joined him. She took a cloth as she started to wash him. "So honey, how did you find this experience? Kris and Leon said to contact them if we wanted more that physcial regressor stuff." She said

"It's enjoyable, even if it is a little scary" Tony replied as he cuddled into Lila. Tony began another wave of growth. By the end of this range he would be 12 years old.

"Why does it feel weird?" Lila asked as she soon got them out of the tub and dried them off. She dressed Tony in just his shirt which was long enough to cover his bottom. "I guess this will have to do for now." She said as she got herself dressed

"That's because it's using up your energy, my darling." Lila said as she got dressed and rubbed his head. "Good thing you brought this long t-shirt. It'll barely cover you down there once you're back to normal but for now it's doing a good job."

"I know, baby. I know.." Lila said as she held him close to her and rubbed his back. "But you'll get them once you're back to normal.. In the mean time, you gotta try and use the potty okay?" She said as she looked down at him