LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony missed his usual feeding that morning and downed his entire drink in one go. He suddenly got worry when he heard Kris told him not to drink.

"You didn't, did you?" Leon asked his wife. The Re:growth formula wasn't around and only been put in the Alpha phase, so it would have been useless anyways.

Leon saw the first stage starting up and said "We really need to take this somewhere more private" He and Kris followed Lila back to their room. "Kris honey did you pack for this Re:birth trip? They're going to need clothes or he'll have to go nude"

As they entered the room Tony began to feel weak and fell on to their bed. Tony's skin started to soften and tighten slightly. The first phase finished with Tony now at the age of 20.

"It's fine. I brought some clothes. Some of my son's clothes are in my bag." Lila said as she looked at Tony.

Kris nodded. "Here, at least take some diapers." She said as she handed them over. "Again, I'm so sorry for this."

"How long does it last?" Tony asked weakly.

"It should only last for a day and day and a half at most" Leon replied back. "I really hope you don't mind seeing you're husband as a baby. He's going to need you for this" He warned Lila.

Tony was worried and wanted to regress, but didn't want to do it around Leon and Kris. He wet his diaper slightly as his control got worse yet again.

Lila nodded. "Don't worry. I'll take good care of him." She said.

Kris and Leon soon left.

Lila looked at Tony and gently kissed his cheek. "It's okay babe. It's okay.. Shhhh.. It's not much of a different except you'll be smaller." She said