LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Lila giggled. "You two are so cute. Alright let's go take that bath." She said as she headed to the bathroom with her boys. She undressed all of them as she got in the tub. She bended her knees and placed Anakin on her lap while she started to bathe Max.

Lila smiled a little and looked to Max. "He's alright, Max my darling. He's still getting used to bath time." She said as she kissed Max and then started to bathe herself with one hand while the other she held Anakin with.

Lila soon rinsed herself off and got her boys out. She got dressed and then dressed her baby boys and smiled. "There, all done. You happy now, Ani?" Lila asked as she nuzzled his little nose and looked at Max. "Ready for beddy bye, snookums?"

Anakin was already half asleep after he was dressed.

Max was feeling tired. He clinged to his mommy's legs with a couple of yawns.

Tony came in the room feeling sleepy himself.

Lila gave Anakin a few pats and kisses until he was asleep and tucked him in in the middle of the bed. She then took Max in her arms and placed him on her chest and hugged him tight. "My baby boy, Max... You ready for night night, snookums?" She cooed and looked at Tony. "Hey there, babe. You ready for bed as well?" She asked

Max nuzzled into his mommy and slowly drifted off.

Tony nodded as he looked to his wife. "It's been a long day" It's become a staple Tony's excuses. He sometimes needed an adult reason why he was tired earlier than a normal adult.

Lila smiled happily as she lifted her shirt and nursed her first baby. "Here we are, my little love.." She kissed his head and sighed. "I love you so much."

She looked at Tony and giggled. "Babeeee.. It's not beddy bye for you yet." She teased

Tony whispered into Lila's ears. "Could you change me and dress me?" He was also feeling slightly jealous with Anakin around. He haven't even had much time with Lila or his mommy. so he was feeling slightly needy.