LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Mary giggled a bit as she held Max tight and sighed. "Do you love your new brother?" She asked

Lila soon got him in a clean diaper and took him back in her arms as she gently rubbed his back and bounced him a little. "Shhh my little Ani.. Momma's here." She cooed and nuzzled his baby cheek.

Lila noticed how upset he was getting. She went downstairs and gave Anakin to Tony and then took Max in her arms. "Hey now.. Tell Mommy what's wrong, my precious Max." She said and kissed him a little.

Skye saw her baby brother and smiled. "Hi Ani." She said happily as she gave Anakin a few kisses and nuzzled him. She adored her baby brother and wouldn't let anyone take him.

Tony took his son. "How's my little jedi?"

Anakin cooed to his father.

Max teared up and hugged her.

"He's jealous of Ani" Jason replied back. "This happened with the twins"

Ani babbled lightly to his older sister.

Mary nodded. "Even Chris was like this when the twins were born at first." She said

Lila looked at Max and kissed his forehead. "Oh Maxie. You know I love you so so much." She said and looked into his eyes. "Okay, how's about Mommy get you that diaper then hm?" She cooed as she brought him to the bedroom

Skye giggled as she softly hugged her baby brother. "You are soooooo cute." She squealed.

"Remember Max is very attached to you Lila. He is usually watching or around you in some way." Jason replied. "He'll see you around Ani and will think why it isn't him. Just remember to tell him very often how much you think and love him"

Max nodded with a soft smile. He repeatedly kissed his mommy trying get himself to feel better.

Tony chuckled and said "Be gentle baby girl. Anakin is very young and sensitive."

Lila nodded. "I know, Dad. He's just so much like Tony." Once in the bedroom,Lila diapered him up and then held him against her tightly as she kissed him. "I love you, Max. No one will ever take your place." She said and softly stroked his hair

Skye shook her head. "That's Maxie, Daddy. Anakin is different." She said as she kissed her baby brother some more

Max kicked enjoying the soft mass around his waist. He nuzzled into his mommy with a growing smile on his face. "I love you mommy"

"Just don't hurt him sweetie" Tony said chuckling.

Ani giggled

"I know, sweetheart. But aren't you hungry?" Lila asked as she held him against her chest and softly rubbed his back.

Skye nodded. "I know, Daddy. I do that for Zack and Zoey too." She said as she kissed her brother's little hands. "He's so little.." She giggled. "Mm, okay." She said as she began eating her meal.

"Perfectly fine" Tony said as he kissed his son's head. "I love you Anakin"

Chris could see his baby brother with his new son. He looked to his mother and said "Tony has always been such a loving person"

"I only need to a few bottles" Tony said happily.

Anakin yawned and fell asleep in his daddy's arms.

Max, while with his mommy, began taking the tower apart.

"You taught us well" Chris said kissing his mother's cheek. "You know I and Tony still adore you. You still mean so much to us." he said happily as he bounced Zoey in his arms. "Our children adore you too"