LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Skye looked around but didn't see their Mommy so she took him to their Mema instead. "Mema, Max sweepy." She cooed

Mary smiled as she took Max in her arms and kissed Skye and then looked at Max. "You sleepy, my darling?" She asked as she gently kissed his head

Lila sighed as she held him close to her and smiled down at him

"Aww I love you too, Max." She said as she gently rested his head on her chest and snuggled him. She also got his pacifier and placed it in his mouth and kissed his head.

"Hehe. I think it's nap time for you, baby boy." Lila said as she gently laid him next to her and tucked him in

"Family naptime then" Jason said "Skye honey wanna join me, Maxie and Mema for naptime?"

Jack and Will shrugged and just went to their room.

Luke looked to Lauren. "You wanna sleep with daddy?"

Chris smiled and said to Lauren

Jason took Skye and followed Mary to their bedroom. "Need a potty break before night night?" He cooed to Skye.

Chris took the twins to his and Lauren's bedroom.

Luke took his daughter to his bedroom. "Do you remember how I use to get you to sleep?"

Luke held Lauren. "Just know she loved you and that she would have been proud of you. She might have pushed you into a relationship with Chris sooner, she would have meant good" Luke smiling thinking of a couple of time his wife was a trickster or just a meddler.