LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Babygohan

Once a wife twice a baby.

20,153 posts in this topic

"Thanks babe. You're the best!" She said as she taped up the diaper on him and placed a t-shirt on him. "Oh my goodness you look so cute!"

As Tony sat there in his new diaper his stomach betrayed him. With a loud growl it announced it need to be filled.

"Oh! Are you hungry baby boy? How about we try out your new formula hmm?" Lila said and smiled at him.

Tony said in return. "No Lila I'm fine. Don't worry about it." After he said that his stomach said he was a liar with a louder growl.

"I don't think so. Mommy's gonna make you some nice warm milk." She said as she made him a warm bottle of milk of the formula." She then laid his head on her lap. "Alright sweetie. Here's your baba." She said as she proceeded to feed him.

Tony allowed himself to be feed. For some reason he found the milk extremely tasty. Without knowing it he started suckling faster.

Lila smiled down at him happily. "That's a good baby. Mommy's so proud that you're drinking your baba."

As the bottle emptied Tony felt full, but continued to drink. He try pulling away at around the two thirds point.

"Come on now sweetie. You should drink all of your milk so you won't get hungry later on hmm?" Lila said as she kissed his cheek.

"I'm full Lila" Tony replied hiccuping slightly.

"Well alright honey." She said as she placed the bottle aside and placed him over her shoulder, patting his back.

"Oh come on honey this is going to wor BURP" Tony turned crimson by his action. He felt even worst when he was a small amount of spit up on her shoulder.

"Oh that's a good baby!" She said as she wiped up the spit up then kissed his forehead. "All better now."

His full stomach had Tony wanting his bed. He looked at Lila with sleepy eyes saying. "Can we go to bed now?"

"I think I should change your diaper before that which means you should go potty before bedtime baby." She said and gently nuzzled his hair.

1 person likes this

"Lila I'm still very much toilet trianed. I can't just use a diaper like that." Tony said failing to snap his fingers.

"I know honey. I'm here to help you and encourage you if you need it." She said and rocked him gently.

"I'm just not feeling any need to go love" he said playing with her hair not giving it much notice.

"It's alright. That milk will work it's way through you soon enough." She said as she brushed his hair gently.

After twenty minutes Lila's words came to pass. Tony learn first hand why babies only have to push once. In a rush both his bowels and bladder emptied themselves into the awaiting diaper. he couldn't even think about holding it before it started. By the time it was all said and done Tony was in tears with his face buried in Lila's lap.

"Oh sweetie. What's wrong?" She asked as she gently held his cheek. "It's alright, love. I'm here now."

"Li...Lila I....I don't like this" He said behind his tears. Trying to pull away his dirty diaper from his body Tony continued crying.

"Oh sweetheart. It's alright now." She said as she gently laid him down and started to change his diaper. "I'm here darling. I'll get you all cleaned up now."

"Lila honey I don't want to brake your heart, but I can't do this. The diapers are nice and soft, but messing and wetting one is awful and nasty." Tony said during his change

"Oh but sweetie. I'll be here to change you if u need it." She said as she looked at him sadly. "I can't baby you fully if you don't wear diapers."