LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Mary picked him up and gave him a cuddle. "Oh my wittle baby. Come on then." She brought him back to her bedroom and sat him down. "Shh now don't make any noise okay? Chris is asleep." She gently took Chris back in her arms and smiled

"Oh boys.." Mary brought them out of the room so not to wake the others. She then went to their bedrooms and saw the wet sheets as she quickly got them stripped off the bed.

"Well I guess I'll have to diaper you both tonight." She said after cleaning them up and their beds

"Mom you seem busy with these two. Why don't you deal with them and I'll take care of Little Tony" Chris replied. Will and Jack began to taking their sheets to the laundry room. "You know Thea doesn't wet the bed" Chris yelled after Jack and Will.

Mary smiled and kissed Chris's cheek and handed Tony to him. "Very well. Thank you, sweetie." She then followed Jack and Will to the laundry room and washed their sheets.

Thea woke up and decided to go to her Daddy's office. "Daddy?"

"Alright love I'll take care of the little guy" Jason replied. "Wanted to help daddy princess?" He asked as he rocked Tony slightly as he continued crying. "I'm so glad you're out of diaper angel"