LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Thea giggled and snuggled him closely to her. "You're welcome baby brother."

She smiled at her brothers. "I got you awesome gifts too." She got Jack an electric guitar, Will a new pair of beats headphones and Chris the latest iPad.

As Chris set up his Ipad Tony was on his way to his bedroom. "I'll be right back" He said to Lila and Thea unknowningly in a sudden toddler mode.

Tony was busy messing with some of his new toys while everyone ate. He wasn't very hungry after his earlier breakfast, but he remained at the table.

"Hold it you two" Tony's father replied. "Jack and WIll since you two have been back, you have bullied your little brother, but I wouldn't let you hurt him any longer." He stared at them with a stronger version of Chris' death stare. "You touch him or Thea I'll have two for shoes, got me?"

Thea nodded. "I'm sorry, Daddy." She said and sniffled. She got up and left Tony to Lila. "I'll help clean up." She said and wiped her eyes.

Mary sighed. "Will and Jack. Go ahead and clean yourselves up. Do you need any help?"

Thea although knowing that her brothers deserved it, still felt bad. That's how she was. But she listened to her father and let them clean up.

Lila nodded. "I think so too." She said and gently stroked his hand.

Jack and WIll came back to clean up their bodily fluids after they had a quick shower.They were both ashamed of themselves after hearing their father's words.

Lila kissed his head. "Go ahead and go to the potty. I think this time on your own." She said

Thea smiled. "What I always wanted to do! I'm an interior designer." She said. "Chris. Can I bunk with you one last night?" She asked and gave her best puppy dog eyes at him.

Tony kissed her once more before leaving in a rush. He made it, but had a slight wet spot on his underwear. After he was finished with his business he went back to Lila with a downcrested look on his face.