LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"I know. And if I don't get you to bed soon, you'll be very cranky." She got him ready for the night and diapered him and dressing him in his pj's. She did the same and then laid down with him in the bed. "Tomorrow's Christmas Day!"

It was around two in the morning were Tony's stomach woke him up. "Mommy?" He asked quietly as he rocked her. He was slightly wet by this time in the night.

Tony woke up as LIla was out he got dressed, but only by covering his wet diaper with a pair of sweats. His brothers showed up with evil in their eyes. "Hey guys" Tony said having luckly covered up before they got there.

Lila had finished making his meal and was heading back to the bedroom. "Umm Will I would appreciate it if you put my husband down."

Thea saw what was happening and took the morning newspaper and whacked both her brothers on the head. "You two are not causing trouble on Christmas Day!"

"No, they want me to spike Chris' food" Tony answered honestly. He's never really lied to Thea. He began to smell food and asked "What you make babe?"

Thea kissed his cheeks. "They want to what? Oh.. Those two." She got up and went to tell Chris as they had a plan of their own.

Lila picked her baby up and placed him on the bed. "Some scrambled eggs and bacon." She fed her husband and sighed. "Perhaps we should go home in the evening?"

Lila nodded and smiled and kissed him. "It's okay. I'm sorry for not waking up." Lila wiped his mouth and changed his diaper.

"I've got laxatives and dierutics." She smirked and spiked their breakfast.

Afterwards, the family all sat down by the Christmas tree and opened up presents. Mary liked to keep the tradition of saying Santa brought all the gifts.