LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"Thea's right. This is getting old. I'm surprised he even came home" Chris stated as he walked around the room. "So this is how things will go from now on. If I hear you did something. I'll ask Thea what she thinks will be fitting as a punishment." Chris looked to Thea and said "Sound fair?"

Thea sighed. "I want nothing to do with them to be honest.." It was rare that Thea got this upset. "They're not even my brothers to me anymore. Chris. Can I please bunk in with you tonight?"

Lila nodded slowly. "Yeah. I'm sorry babe. But it's nice seeing Thea and Chris and your parents." She said

Chris sighed before saying "Thea I know you're fustrated with them, but they're our brothers. We'll always have them no matter what. You're going to have to deal with it, but as for your earlier statement. I'm fine with it"

"I know, but make sure you doctor Tony before bed" Chris replied giving her a side hug. "Are you sure you don't want anything from these two?"

Thea giggled. "I suppose we don't have supplies. But oh wells. Awww does your back hurt William? And Jacky too? Let me get the creamy weamy." She said and got the cream and applied it to both their backs

"The day after tomorrow I suppose." Lila said and helped to go potty.

Lila nodded as well. "Me too. But we'll have lots of it soon enough "

Thea applied cream to both their backs and then kissed both their cheeks. "You know I love you guys so much." She said and sighed.

Thea smiled. "Aww I'm glad you two are sorry." She hugged them both tightly. "Now I want to baby you even more. You guys are so cute!"

"I love you too. The baby side and the dashing husband side." She giggled and wiped him up.

They were both dumbfounded and kept quiet their mouths open, while Chris laughed on the side lines."Maybe we should do this more often. It really seemed to get to them" Chris replied during his laughter.

Thea giggled. "I love babying my brothers." Thea simply said and proceeded to hold Will in her arms as cradle him. He was a year older than her only. "Mom sure is lucky. She got to hold you like this when you were a little baby."

Lila shook her head. "Nope. But I'm loving every second of it. You know Tony. I think Thea likes to baby people too. Well. Just you and your brothers at least."

Will finally had his fill and said "You know what this is enough. If you want to hold someone go get Tony" Will was filled with rage and it was targeted at Thea.

Tony was weak physically to his brother, but Thea seem be emotionally weak, so it made Chris mad to see Thea hurt. "Will it's your pride or your sister's heart. Choose!"