LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"Thank you Thea, but it really is Tony. I'm only the one that keeps the peace" Chris replied kissing Thea's cheek. "Breakfast must be ready by now. Head to the kitchen, and I'll get the two lazy bones" Chris continued leaving to get his other brothers.

"Sure mom" Tony answered first. Chris than said "no prob, right guys" He was looking to his brothers to comfirm they're involvement. "Yeah I spare the time" Jack replied before Will said "Me too"

Mary chuckled. "Where do you think he learned to whine if it were not you two." She put on some tapes. "After Tony was born, you and Will use to be quite jealous and made sure to get my constant attention."

Lila held Tony's hand to reassure him that it was okay.

Mary smiled. In one of the videos, she held Tony in her arms as he was just a few months old. Thea was a year old and watched excitedly at her new baby brother.

"Oh that is so cute!" Lila said

Mary simply rolled her eyes. "Oh.. Was he now?" Just then it showed Will and Jack whining to their Mommy about wanting to be held as well. Mary in the video laid Tony in his cradle as she cuddled her two young sons.