LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"I tried teaching each of you kids similar teaching. Maybe not so much in combat but the more mental stuff." Jason replied.

Chris nodded. "I remember all too well dad," he said in a happy tone. 

Anakin went with his brother but went back for his sister wanting her to either join or just be around.

"Whenever you like honey, but give your baby brother warning so he can get the kids ready and over here first" Jason replied. "Oh and your mommy too. So she could make something special for the night."

Maxie and Anakin were happy to have Skye play with them, but after awhile it turned into just a cuddle fest

"No problem honey," Jason said hugging Thea. "I believe in you and know that you wouldn't allow anyone to mistreat you. Remember you are a strong and wonderful woman" Jason often liked to remind his children of who they are so they don't lose themselves to the world.

Anakin went to his mommy whining. "Mommy you said we were getting num nums soon"

Maxie went to help his mommy with their bags.

"Love you too, Zack darling." Thea said and sat down with him and fed him.

"Auntie, Zack can feed himself." Zoey said. "No need to trouble yourself."

Mary went down with Tony. Once everyone was seated, they all had a nice family dinner together.

Luke chuckled at his youngest and his son in law. "Eat you two" This was a bad habit for Tony and Lila from when they were younger. They would lose focus on their food to cuddle or just play with each other. "I thought we were past this?" He asked with a chuckle. 

Jason looked to Luke with a similar smile. "Don't be too harsh on them. Tony's been having a bad day"

Tony blushed heavily but went back to eating.

"Don't start Thea. He's just calmed down again" Jason told her.

Luke smiled "You never really get to stop being a parent" He said with a laugh.