LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Max looked to Amber and said "He makes you feel happy so I'm happy for you. Mommy and daddy said they wanted to talk to me about me and Amber, so I think I understand your feelings a bit"

Anakin and Max dragged their daddy to another room. Both boys had messaged their papa to join them.

Jason was a little worried, but noticed his grandsons' seriousness.

Max and Anakin told their papa about their Auntie's new relationship. Jason asked the usual questions, but came out of it smiling.

Jason braces his youngest for the news and let the boys take the lead

There was a bit of a ruckus but Jason kept everything settled. Tony came out a little worried and partly sad. "Go see your mother, trust me she'll support this and help you get through your feelings"

Tony just nodded and went to do just that. He went to his mommy.

Thea went to hug her father. "Thanks, Daddy. Now, Tony can be calmed by Mom but next up is Chris.. he's the one I'm really worried about." She said

Mary had heard the ruckus and looked at Tony. "What's the matter, sweetheart?" She asked

"Chris is more reasonable honey, but with him it might be better that it come from you" Jason replied. "But I'll be here to back you up".

Tony quickly hugged his mommy. "Theie got a boyfriend" Tony said in a mild panic.

Anakin and Maxie went to their mommy. They had burn through a lot of their more mature energy. By the time the door locked both boys were sobbing messes.

"Reasonable? Daddy you forget what he did to my last ex-boyfriend. He nearly got thrown into jail for beating him up so bad after he found out he cheated on me. Actually you almost got your gun out to go after him if Mom hadn't stopped you." Thea reminded as she looked at him with concern.

Mary hugged him back as she rubbed his back. "Oh, sweetie. And what's wrong with that hm?" She asked

"Oh sweethearts. What's the matter?" Lila cooed as she took them both into her embrace.

Jason hugged his daughter for a moment. "Honey that was when you two were teenagers. He has a wife and children now. He much more settled. And if it comes to worse get Luaren to settle him down."

"I can't trust him. He could hurt Theie" Tony said worriedly.

Both boys were quick to cuddle into their mommy. Skye would be around to explain things.

"Oh course little love" Jason said as he followed her.

Tony nuzzled into his mommy really unsure what to think.

Anakin rushed to his big sister while Maxie took their mommy.

Thea held her father's hand as she took him where Chris was. "Chris... I have something important to tell you." She said

Mary rubbed his back. "You need to at least meet him and give him a chance." She said

Skye held Anakin and cuddled him.

Lila took Max and did the same.

Chris turned to his sister and saw his father and got worriedly quickly. "What happened?"

"Do I have to?" Tony asked weakly.

Anakin settled down as he cuddled into his sister.

Maxie slowly began to drift off. He hadn't had his usual nap yet. This information would be given to both Lila and Tony via an app from the school. Each boy has their days and activities reported to each parent by the end of the day.

Thea then went on to explain how she met someone and was not in a relationship with him.

"Yes, you do." Mary said with a slightly serious tone.

Skye rubbed his back and kissed his cheek.

Lila saw the notice on the app. "Think you can stay awake till bedtime, honey?" She asked

Chris took a breath and hugged his sister. "I'm happy for you Thea"

Jason smiled as he saw the moment between his children.

Tony as usual broke down just by his mommy's words. "Okay"

"Baba" Anakin whined.

"I can twy" Maxie said with a lisp.

Thea was caught of guard as she looked to Chris. "Really? You're not mad?" She asked

"That's my sweet boy." Mary said and kissed his cheek.

"But that will spoil your appetite for dinner, sweetie." Skye reasoned

Lila nodded as she kissed his cheek.

"No Thea. I want you to be happy. I am worried about how you're going to be treated by him, but remember you deserve respect. And I will broke him in two if I have to"

Jason stood in from of Chris. "No you won't Chris. You have your family to think about and I'm not bailing you out again for something like this. If something happens we'll deal with it a proper way. Right Thea honey? You would tell us if something happens right?"

Anakin pouted and whined.

Max sat up and stretched. He was trying to keep himself awake.

"Yes, I will... but you have nothing to worry about. Steve is a great guy. I don't want you to pull your fists out." She said to Chris. "And you to pull your gun out." She said to their father.

"I'm sorry, baby. But dinner will be soon hm? Auntie Lauren and Zoey are in the midst of cooking it." Skye said

"How's about you go play with Anakin hm? He needs some distraction before dinner time." Lila said

Jason chuckled. "Your mommy had me sell that years ago little love"

"Yeah but you still have your swords" Chris pointed out.

Jason just shrugged it off.

Anakin suckled lightly on his thumb to calm himself down.

Maxie went to his brother and took him over their toys.