LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"She was a wonder persn. Helpful kind and always happy. She was always smiling, always positive. She would have adored you. She always made a point of keeping Lauren around for the first few months. Plus Tony, she wouldn't quite know what to do with him, but would end up bonding with him"

'Haven't I told you this story already?" Luke said playfully. "Well it all began at a school. I think our freshmen year. I was taking a speech class so I could get it out of the way early. I was seating half asleep in my chair when a new student entered the room, your mother. She was new in town and and had just transferred in. I saw her and thought to myself. "She's a beauty" It took me a few weeks, but after awhile I worked up the strength to talk to her."

Luke smiled as he held her close. "Thanks honey. Do remember to go visit your mother from time to time" He told her kissing Lila's head.

Jason noticed everyone in his family were getting comfortable. "No one's going home tonight." he chuckled to himself.

Lila nodded. "Let's go soon then. We'll bring big sis too." She said

"Daddy!" Thea said and went to hug him. "It was only a couple of weeks but yeah it did feel forever this time. Everything went well but now I need a well deserved break." 

Luke nodded in agreement.

"Your baby brother is here" Jason told Thea.

Anakin was asleep with Lauren.

Max was sleeping in Zoey's room since his mema and mommy were busy.

Zack was also in Zoey's room, but asleep with his head in her lap.

Tony nodded as his tummy finished up. He weeped lightly into his mommy.

"Tony and his family were going to go home tonight, but I doubt it's happening. Everyone is too busy to notice the time" Jason stated.

Jason grabbed Thea's bags and helped her take them to her room. "Max asked for you awhile ago. So when he wakes up might if he comes your way?"

Tony tried to calm himself down as he was being changed.