LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony drove them to the restaurant.

Jason came by and noticed Max asleep in his wife's arm. He smiled. Jason kissed her cheek, giving her a motion to his phone. His way of saying "If you need anything I have my phone"

Zack went to his mommy feeling drained and whined to her.

"Thank you my little angels. Start thinking about dinner girls" Chris stated as he went to check on Lauren and his boys.

Max slowly woke up with a mess of bedhead. "Mema?"

"Alright, uncle Chris." Skye said before she and Zoey went to find their grandfathers.

Lauren saw Chris and smiled. "Welcome home, my love." She said

Mary looked at him as she kissed his cheek. "Yes, my sweet darling?"

Chris kissed Lauren's cheek. "Thank you sweetheart. I'll let you sleep with our boys. Call me if you need anything" He made sure she had her phone, before giving her another kiss. Chris left the room so they could rest.

Jason and Luke were watching TV in the other living room.

"I need to potty" Maxie whined. His little side came out. It had been awhile since he was able to safely relax, so it was just building.

Lauren smiled a little. "You know I sleep best with you, babe." She said to him before he left.

Skye went to Luke while Zoey went to Jason and they both hugged them. "We're not bothering you guys are we?" Skye said

"Awww okay, Mema will help you." Mary got up with Max as she lead him to the bathroom. She helped to remove his pants and undies and sat him down on the toilet before going out and giving him his privacy.

Chris smiled to his wife on his way out.

"You two? Never." Luke replied.

"I always love having my princesses here with me" Jason said hugging Zoey. 

Max relaxed as he used the potty.

"Alright any idea ladies?" Luke asked as he held Skye to him.

Max finished up, cleaned up, and went to wash his hands. He would go back to his mema. He nuzzled happily into her.

Tony enjoyed his meal with his loving wife. "What can I do to pay you back for such a wonderful day today. What can I do for my angel?"

"Can we have pizza?" Skye asked as she nuzzled into Luke. Zoey nodded along with her cousin as she cuddled with Jason.

Mary held him close. "You have great control, Max sweetie. But do you want Mema to put you back in your diapees?~" she asked

"Hmm you don't have to do anything to be honest, babe." Lila replied