LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"I just don't like the idea trying this if the kids could possibly be around" Tony smiled.

Jason went to his wife. "Hon have you given any thought on what to leave Max in case the worse happens. I know it's rather morbid, but we're getting to that point when we need to think about this. Him and Tony will not take it well. and Lila will have to help rebuild them"

Lila laughed a little. "Oh, babe. We have the magic of the night if we wanted." She said and kissed his neck.

Mary sighed as she thought about it. "Not yet, I suppose. Have you thought of anything?" She asked

Tony kissed Lila back.

"Well Skye already has her necklace, But the boys will need something. Ani has his training blade., but I need something for Max." Jason replied. "Chris already has the promise of the family home and CEO of the company, but the twins and Thea still need something to remember us by. Maybe I could get the family crest on necklaces for everyone"

Tony giggled softly while Lila's hands moved all over his body.

"Anything you want to do before our children or the children of our children want us?" Jason asked.