LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony giggled as he went to play with their collection of infant toys. Lila had a problem on her hand after awhile Tony was still heavily in baby mode, but their little ones need to be picked up soon.

Lila took Tony to their bed and then tucked him in snugly before she looked at her phone. She decided to get her brother in law to get Skye while she called the school for a home drop off service for Maxie and Anakin.

Chris was quick to agree. "No problem little sis. It's what family's for"

Maxie and Anakin were taken home with Amber by their side. Maxie felt a little nervous going home in a different way, but Amber helped him understand it was safe and okay.

Anakin just followed Maxie and Amber, knowing he was okay with them.

"Think nothing of it." Chris replied. He was outside the school waiting for his girls and his son.

As they parked the house and it's odd add-ons and such. All of the odds stuff was custom made by Max.

"Hey Blue Sky how are you sweetie." Chris asked as he waited for all of his children to get in the car.

Zack yawned as he took a seat and nuzzled into his cousin's side.

"Mommy!" Both boys about screamed. They quickly get to hug her.

"I'm good. Are we going to your place? Cause I'd really like to see Mema and Papa." Skye said as she placed an arm around Zack and held him to her side.

Lila hugged her boys and thanked the staff and Amber for sending her babies back home safe.

"I'll ask your mommy real quick if she minds okay honey" Chris replied. "Skye want to come with us for awhile, is that okay with you Lila?" He messaged her.

Amber and the staff member gave their welcomes before going to drop off Amber at her home.

Maxie and Ani ran off to go play.