LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"Oh its not that. He's just being protective that's all.. I hope he hasn't offended you in any way. Cause if he has, then I need to talk to him about it." Skye said seriously.

Ben took him to the legos as they started to build.

"I know he's protective, it's just that I think that Maxie things I'm not good enough for you" Tyler replied.

Ani smiled as he started work on something. He's seen his brother's work and his daddy's so he was sure he could build something special.

Maxie looked to Amber worriedly. "Did I do something wrong?"

Anakin went to Miss Rin. "Ma'am can me and Ben spar?" He asked holding up two plastic swords.

Maxie looked nervous and slightly scared. Maxie was worried he made Skye mad.

Anakin smiled happily as he was getting his gear on. He looked to Ben hoping he was as excited for this as he was.

Maxie hugged into Amber. He trusted her and started to relax again. "You're probably right"

Anakin took a moment to compose himself. He meditated to clear his mind for the sparring match.

Maxie enjoyed the detraction. He was still worried about his sister.

Ani stood up and did a prep swing or two. He was deciding on which form to use. Soresu the pure defense form would be his choice. Master Obi-wan's form.

Ani blocked it without a struggle.

Tony greeted his wife once she was home. In her absence, Tony had regressed and was enjoying the paints in his nursery. By the time Lila got home, he was covered in colors.