LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Max had a smile come across his face. When he noticed what he was doing he started heavily blushing.

Ani whined softly as he was moved. He stayed asleep throughout.

Lila soon got Anakin ready for school as well. Once she fed the kids, Anakin with a quick nursing. She drove them to school. Skye was tasked with sending Ani to his class. She carried him while she kept an eye out for Tyler.

"Drop off duty for my brother Ani. And... maybe just so I could see you. Even though, our date is tomorrow anyway." Skye said

Miss Rin saw Anakin and smiled. "Good morning, Anakin." She said

Amber cuddled Max as she smiled at him. "Good morning, Maxie. I missed you." She said

Tyler blushed lightly but smiled. "Well it's always great to see you. Have you given it any thought to coming over here too with your brothers? We could use another Caregiver. I'm sure we could have you with your little brother if we asked Miss Rin"

Ani smiled as he gave her a hug. "Hi Miss Rin, is Ben here yet?"

Maxie giggled and happily cuddled Amber. "I missed you too" He sweetly kissed her cheek.

"Well, I'm kinda fine with my own school right now." Skye said "Plus, its best for Anakin that he socializes and doesn't depend on me too much. You know he didn't have any friends when we were in the same school?"

Rin hugged him back as she looked at him. "Not yet, but I'm sure he'll be here soon."

Ben got dropped off my his Mommy and went to Tyler. "Hey, big bro. Is Anakin here yet?" He asked

Amber blushed a little and looked at him.

Tyler listened. "Yeah I think it's also why Maxie is so protective of him. But he's already made a friend"

Ani was all smiles. His mommy had him in one of the most babyish outfits, but he didn't seem to care at all.

Tyler got to eye level with Ben pointed Ani's way.

This kiss was of love, but more the affections of a little one to someone they trusted. Maxie was deep in little mode.

Tyler nodded. "I've taken over watching over him. Ben is a bit like my brother. At least from what my mama tells me. He's rambunctious, rash and hard headed"

Ani smiled as he greeted Ben. "Hi Ben"

Maxie baby babbled to Amber with a line of drool.

Jimmy was already in the infant nursery with Amelia. He was busy playing with a play mat while on his back.

"Really now? Sounds like Anakin." Skye said to him.

Ben gave Anakin a big hug before taking him to go play.

Amber chuckled as she wiped his drool off.

Amelia kept Jimmy entertained as she cooed to him.

"Well they're friends, plus it gives me a way to watch your brother without setting Maxie off" Tyler chuckled. "I don't think he likes me"

Ani was quick to follow behind Ben.

Maxie took to cuddling into Amber.

Jimmy giggled happily as he enjoyed the toys over his head and Amelia's attention.