LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Sophie rocked him gently in her arms. "For now, you have Mommy hm?" She cooed and held his face in her palm.

"If you say so." Skye said as she noticed him drooling. "You got a little something on your..." she motioned to her mouth to show him.

Jimmy's smile started to return. Her kissed her cheek with a happy giggle.

Tyler cleaned himself off. "Oh sorry about that. So what's our plans for out hang out?" He felt his diaper taking a much bigger wetting.

Tyler nodded. "I like that" Jessie's phone would go off. Tyler had a bad habit of not saying when he needed a change, so Jessie was monitoring his pants with an app.

Jimmy was back to normal thanks to his mommy.

Skye smiled as they continued to talk for a while longer.

Jess saw the notification. She didn't want to interrupt his phone call so she sent it to him on IM.

Sophie just held him there as she felt his warmth

Tyler quietly checked himself after looking at the message from his mommy. His message back was "I'm really soaked" He kept talking like everything was normal.

Jimmy babbled happily to his mommy as he played in her arms.

"Oh okay." Skye said as she realized how long they were talking already. "Oh wow, it's that late already? No wonder she's texting you."

"You getting sleepy, honey?" Sophie said as she cradled him.

Tyler chuckled "Of course, didn't he tell you I was his guardian with your brother and Amber. Your big brother is super protective of him."

Jimmy snored for a moment before he started suckling his thumb.

"So you're not joining us in the family bed tonight?" Joey asked as he went to the door.

"No, he didn't. You were? Oh gosh I hope he wasn't too much trouble. Yeah, Max is protective of both me and Anakin." Skye mentioned.

"Not tonight. I think you and Jess should spend some time together." Sophie said

"No Max was there to help keep him under control. But he didn't trust me to watch Anakin on my own. Miss Rin had to come along to watch over him" Tyler explained.

"Will you check in on Tyler?" Joey asked.

Tyler waved his hand. "No don't worry about it. Max was just worried about your brother. I can see how much he cares. I would do the same for my brother." Tyler heard the knock on the door. "Give me a second Skye please." He went to get the door. "Hi mama, what's up?"

"Yes ma'am we're about to say goodnight" Tyler replied. He looked toward the computer before whispering to his mama. "Can I get a diaper change in a minute"