LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony got in bed with his sons and wife. "Did Ani go down without trouble?"

Maxie clinged to his daddy as he slept.

Tyler was shaking off his mommy and mama. "I can go to sleep on my own tonight, and me and Skye were going to talk for awhile first"

Jimmy was out cold with his uncle at the moment.

Lila nodded as she looked at Tony with a smile.

"Skye? Well I guess you can talk with her for a while." Jess smiled. "But you should still sleep with Mommy once you're done." She said

"Oh Jess. Leave him be. He wants to spend time with his crush~" Sophie said

Tony kissed Lila before checking Maxie's pants. "He's mostly dry" The third diaper in the bed was a bit more than just a little soaked.

Tyler blushed heavily at his mommy's word. It only got worse with his mama's. In response to this he began filling his diaper. His own baby side came out as he began crying.

"Will you be able to help or should I deal with it on my own?" Tony asked kissing Lila's cheek

Tyler sobbed softly as his mommy took him off to get changed and dressed for bed.

Lila looked to Tony. "Of course I'll be able to help." She said as she tucked in Ani with Max.

Jess got him cleaned and dressed before settling him in his bed and cuddling him a little. "Will you be alright alone then?" Jess asked

Ani and Maxie took hold of each other as they slept.

Tony went with Lila to the changing table.

Tyler nodded. "But can I get something a bit more grown up to wear?" He asked as he looked at his "mommy's little stinker" Onesie. Jimmy and Tyler didn't pick out their own clothes. Their mommies always picked them out for them.

Lila laid Tony on the changing table as she started to change him. "My baby..." she cooed as she gave him a rattle and placed his pacifier in his mouth.

Jess chuckled a little. "I'd thought Skye would find it cute." She said jokingly as she got a regular t-shirt and placed it on him.

Tony enjoyed Lila doting on him. He only played lightly with the rattle not wanting to wake the boys.

"Can I get some pants too? She might notice the onesie" Tyler whined.

Lila got him nice and clean before getting him in his night diapers.

Jess sighed and shook her head a little. "Baby, she's not even gonna see that half of you." Jess said as she placed some pants on him too.

"Wov yoo mama" Tony cooed. He was trying to milk the most out of the moment.

Tyler was just a normal panickng teen. He just wanted to look normal for Skye. He didn't want her to be scared away.

Jimmy was crawling outside Tyler's room, wanting to play.

"I love you too, my little Tony." Lila said as she hugged him and cuddled him close.

Jess kissed his head as she then left Tyler to his video call.

Sophie took Jimmy. "TyTy's a little busy tonight, Jimmy." She said

Tony got Maxie back in his arms and helped Lila with Ani

Tyler took a moment to gather himself before answering the call. "Hi Skye"

Jimmy giggled as they went off to play.

Joey came by with a chuckle. "No change in over ten years."

Ani was in a deep sleep as he nuzzled into his mommy.

Joey nodded back. "I do love that smile" 

Jimmy giggled as he continued playing. 

"Hey Skye" Tyler replied as he answered her call.

"Maybe but there is something special in Little Jimmy's version" Joey replied "Do you think him and Amelia have a chance of getting to the hitched"

Jimmy got excited hearing Amelia's name.

"Nothing, just looking over some homework" Tyler replied.

"Oh Joey its still to early! I mean, I do want him to be with her cause they seem to love each other a lot. But he is still my baby." Sophie said as she looked at Jimmy.

"Oh cool. Are you excited for our hang out soon?" Skye asked

"I know sis, it's just important to think about his future" Joey replied.

Jimmy looked around for Amelia. His face broke slowly before he started crying. He suddenly missed her.

"Of course" Tyler replied. He was slowly getting comfortable with the conversation. An odd ring got his attention. He thought it was his feeding time, but remembered he just had that. The fear still had him wetting himself. 

"Yes, I do hope he ends up with her." Sophie said as she went to Jimmy. "What's wrong, baby?" She cooed"

"Oh, sorry. That was my reminder to call you but I guess I called early." Skye said with a giggle

"Ami" Jimmy wailed. He continued looking for her.

"Oh okay." Tyler replied. "We have an alarm close to that too. But it already went off earlier" Tyler replied with a slight blush.