LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"I would love the help and you know Maxie would love the attention" Tony said back.

Maxie cooed lovingly to his mommy.

Anakin giggled happily as he played with his toys. He stopped and got a worried look. "Potty!" he whined loudly.

Ani cried louder as his mess spread.

"Thank you princess. Do you want one of the little ones for the night?" Tony asked "If the last time was any gauge. Anakin will be regressed for a day or so. So he'll likely be wanting someone to cuddle with" He dressed Maxie in the sleeper, kissing his head. "Okay go play for a little bit before nini"

"Shhh baby. Mommy will get you clean." Lila said as she took Anakin and got him cleaned up as she rinsed him off in the tub.

Skye thought about it. "I don't know. I'd rather be alone tonight. Was thinking of video chatting with Tyler since its a weekend." She said

Tony nodded. "Now we have to be really careful" He took hold of Maxie with gentle hands and a slow ascent. He took hold of Maxie and said "Go get ready for bed yourself princess. I knoq you want to talk to Tyler, but please don't stay up too long. You need you cutie sleep" He kissed Skye's cheek before taking Maxie to bed.