LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"No problem." Skye replied with a smile. "I hope Ani's not still upset. Why do you think he got so suddenly upset like that?" She asked

Lila soon rinsed them off and got herself dried and dressed before she took Ani out and wrapped him up in a towel and cuddled him.

"You basically told him you replaced him with Zack." Max followed up. "I ask you this. If daddy said he replaced you with Zoey. Would it hurt you at all? But also what if he said it while you went to him saying you missed him"

Ani giggled as he cuddled into his mommy.

Max shook his head lightly. "Ani while his training from papa and daddy, has got his emotions under control. It doesn't mean he can't be easily hurt. Skye you're special to him. I've seen him look at you like he's looking at mommy."

Anakin happily giggled as he looked to his mommy while he was being dressed

Tony came around and asked "Is Ani okay?"

Skye nodded a little as she looked at Max. "He can be so difficult though. Like sometimes he doesn't even want my attention. He's a tough cookie to figure out."

"Mmhm he's calmed and happy now." Lila said as she looked at Tony.

Max had never been the one to anger his mommy or disappoint her in any way. "I don't want her to be mad" He said his voice lower and softer.

Ani toddled to her mommy with a toy in his hand.

Max waddled into the room with a whine. "I need a change" He whined softly.

Tony took Max and laid him down on the changing table and cleaned him up. "Honey has Maxie had a bath lately?"

Ani giggled as he happily played.

Tony nodded and took Maxie to the shower.

Max tried to whine and get away, but his daddy knew how best to keep Max calm. By the time they were in the bathroom. Maxie was suckling his thumb and cuddling into his daddy.

"It's going okay" Tony replied. Maxie had regressed and was playing with his toys.

Ani smiled with his sissy again. He dragged her into his gated play area. He giggled happily as he skipped and played about.