LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Ani didn't feel like Skye was telling the truth and left the room in a hurry.

Max snapped quickly out of his infant state. He tried to get out of his highchair. It was designed to keep him in, so Max wasn't able to do so. Max got suddenly protective. "What's wrong with Ani?" he asked his family still trying to get out of his seat.

Tony kissed Max's head. "I'll get him Maxie. You stay here with mommy. He haven't gotten in your little time today" He said mainly to the room so Lila and Skye would try and put Max back into little mode.

Skye would get Max's passionate eye before it glazed over from his mommy's efforts.

Tony would talk to his son and try to help calm him down. The way Tony found Ani would help them understand Ani's triggers. He was watching the old toddler show Lila used to first teach him things.

"But what about Ani?" Max asked weakly. He was still fighting his needs. 

Tony stayed with Ani. Anakin gave into a sing along and was slowly starting to smile as he sang. "Hon? I think we have a trigger"

"It's that old toddler show you and him watched while the kids were in school" Tony replied.

Max took his bottle and started suckling on it. He kept one hand on Skye's as he tried to hold the bottle with other, This looked bad. The bottle was halfway slipping from his hand.

Ani reached with both hands for his mommy while still in his daddy's lap.

Tony looked to Lila with a sigh. He had a wet mark on his pants. "He needs to be changed. I'm going to shower real quick."

Maxie happily suckled on his bottle with loving eyes for his sister. With both hands empty, he reached for her.

Maxie tied to sit up with a soft yawn. "I better go work on my other project"

Ani giggled as he pretended to play with a few toys while he waited.

Tony left the shower to get diapered up and redressed.

Max nodded with another yawn. "I already had my nap for today. Yes Anakin had him as his buddy. I stayed around too."

Ani was still very much in toddler mode. He played with the bubble and was talking his mommy's ear off about his day. They was a new level of energy to Anakin and clear look of peace on his face.

Max chuckled. "You can join us in the school. They like sitter's there too" It was at this moment that Max went his diaper. He was soaked and knew he needed a change.

Anakin giggled as he played. He told his mommy about his new friend and the fun they had.