LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony kissed Lila and waddled out of the room in just a shirt and diaper.

Ani went to where the hotwheels were. He knew a few cool tricks thanks to his daddy and Max and wanted to show them off.

Max smiled. "It can keep it" he said back with a light blush.

Zero barked happily as he licked Lila.

Tony sat nearby as he cuddled into her. "I hope you enjoy your food honey"

"No" Maxie said happily as he hugged Amber. He was happy to have Amber by his side in any way. Max had focused so much on Anakin that morning that his own needs were left unfulfilled.

Maxie nuzzled into her, a loving look on his face.

One of the professors came by and saw the two of them. "Amber is this getting too complicated? Maybe we should get you two new partners" They said trying to take Maxie away.

Ani shook his head. "No one has talked to me yet" 

Amber looked up at them and shook her head. "Oh, no! It's fine." She said as she held on to Max. The professor knew of her past history before and was just looking out for her.

"Really? Not even Ben?" Miss Rin said as she looked around. "Oh he must've slipped out to the other classes again." She sighed as she went to get one of her star students who was little cheeky. "Ben? What did I tell you about changing between classes?"

The professor nodded. "Okay, but he looks quite attached to him, this could become serious" The professor warned.

"I was trying to make friends like you suggested Miss Rin" Ben whined. Ben was a similar case to Jimmy. He was and still is a brat. His mommy and daddy keep him as a baby in hope of controlling his behavior.

Max wet himself as he relaxed with Amber. Soon Max and Amber's caretaker class was about to start.

Ben looked to Anakin and back at Miss Rin. Anakin did the same. Both boys were nervous about talking to one another.

Amber took Max and got him a quick change before they headed to their class.

"Ben, this is Anakin. And Anakin this is Be-.." Miss Rin got cut off by Ben's excitement.

"ANAKIN?! Like Skywalker?!" He asked thinking it was the coolest name ever.

The class that day was going over dealing with fussy littles and how to solve their problems.

"Well I know a lot about the series" Anakin replied back. He would take Ben elsewhere to go talk Star Wars.