LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony nodded back. "Much better"

"I can't leave him to just anyone." Max said worriedly. "He's my brother" he followed up. The stain was causing Max's eyes to start tearing up.

"Yeah" Tony replied with a smile.

"Miss RIn?" Max said in a mild shock. "Yes of course, Miss Rin" Max looked to his brother again. "Ani Miss Rin will be with you for awhile. She's awesome and knows mommy and daddy. She'll take care of you"

Ani looked worriedly to his brother. "Can't you stay he asked looking at Amber and Max.

"It'll be okay, Miss Rin will get me if anything happens" Max replied looking to Miss Rin. "RIght?"

Lila got up and went to change him.

Miss Rin nodded. "Most certainly, Maxie. You two go right along then." She said before looking to Anakin. "So you are Max's little brother. How are you finding the school so far?" She asked

"Love you honey" Tony said lovingly.

Ani shrugged. "It's okay. I like having my brother close by. I don't understand this whole thing yet." He said honestly.

Max felt the panic rush in as Amber walked them away. "Am am I can wait. Really!" He said in a panic. Tears and a mild anxiety attack started to hit.  

"I love you too, darling." Lila said and got him in a clean diaper.

Rin nodded as she gave him a small smile. "Well, it does take time and there's no rush." She said

"Maxie. Anakin will be fine. Miss Rin is the best of the best." Amber reminded as she tried comforting him.

"I miss this" Tony said with a sigh.

"is there anything you can teach me to help me understand" Ani asked hopefully.

Max tried to comfort himself with his thumb while cuddling Amber.

"We need to remember to get my car from Miss Rin's" Tony replied

"But I don't understand why or how I have this. Also how to get it to stop" Ani replied back.

Maxie calmed down with a soft coo. His mind slipped back into babyish mindset. He reached for Amber's face.

Lila nodded. "I'll drop you off there and head to pick up Skye hm?"

"Well in due time you will. But you have to be willing to open up first." Rin said

Amber smiled as she let him do so. "Now let's head to the workshop." She said

Tony smiled lovingly to Lila. "My mama" he cooed softly.

Ani blushed and nodded. "I think it might be for the best"

Maxie smiled sweetly to Amber as they made their way to the work shop.

Tony decided it was his wife's turn. His hands slipped into her pants and made her way to her insides.

Ani made it only getting a few drops in his pull ups.

Max regained focus and started work on a new project.

"I guess I could go for some food. Will you cook for me?" Lila asked as she looked at him with puppy eyes.

Miss Rin was still keeping a close eye as she warmed up the bottle. She decided to let Ani handle himself for a little while.

Tony sighed. "I guess, What does my queen want?"

Ani took a few deep breaths while he tried get through his day. He got better once he was left alone. As playtime came Ani looked around for toys and hopefuly some future friends.

Max finished his build and gave it to Amber to try out. It was a glove style cell phone. Her phone's memory was loaded into it

"Anything you make is delicious, honey." Lila said with a smile.

Most of Ani's classmates were of his age and shared the same mentality as Ani and weren't fully little or still coming to terms with it.

"Wow." Amber tried it and it worked like a charm. "This is so cool, Maxie!"