LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Lila nodded. "Perhaps when my little guy feels a more Big." She said and tickled him a little.

Amber of course could tell. And she really admired seeing Max taking care of his brother. It was rare she got to see him acting big but it reassured her more that Max was capable of wanting more than just being Little.

Tony giggled as he tried to get away from Lila.

Max happily fed his brother. "You know mommy let me do this for you a few times when you were little"

Ani looked to Max with a confused look. "No I don't think so"

"It's true, Skye too" Max said as he took a bite of his own meal.

Tyler chuckled at the sight. "It's not often we see one of the babies feeding another"

Tony sighed as he messed himself.

"Do you thing my brother will be able to get a hold of it?" Tyler asked worriedly. Jimmy was in one of the younger age range nurseries.

"Uh oh. Someone made a stinky~" Lila said as she carried him to their nursery.

"Well... Jimmy's a special case. He might if he wants to but it seems like he doesn't and that's fine too. He can hold Big conversations with you right? You share similar interests?" Amber said

Tony drifted off to sleep as an after effect of Lila's milk. He had wet himself while he suckled.

Max whined lightly, but gave in quickly to Amber. He ate what he was given with a pouty look on his face.

Ani smiled. He also noticed how truly happy Max was behind his pouting.

Tony sighed happily in his sleep. He hiccuped in his sleep while holding on to his mama's shirt.

Maxie pout faded as he continued to eat. 

Ani asked Tyler for the restroom. Tyler nodded and led him to a nearby potty room.

Lila sighed softly and took him to their bed as she laid down with him and held him to her chest. "My one and only..."

Amber chuckled a little as she continued feeding Max his meal and noticed Ani going to the potty room. "Hmm? He doesn't use his diapers?" She asked Max.

Tony suckled on his thumb as he slept.

"No he hasn't fully accepted this part of himself. Ani has a lack of control with his little side. Some time it's not there the next he's sobbing and a mess" Max replied between bites. "It's why my mommy and daddy think he would be better off here, otherwise he could have an episode at school and could be hurt in a more damaging way." Max said with his normal vocabulary. 

Max blushed lightly. "I have to protect him. He's in a place he doesn't know, he don't have mommy or daddy to help. And if he goes with his usual defense he'll try and slice everyone around, with a sword" Max's face got a far away look on it. His eyes teared up as his diaper began filling up.

"it's okay" Tyler replied. "We have a successful potty run.Never thought I would say that"

Ani blushed

Maxie noticed Anakin's blush and got worried. "Amber he needs me" Max said into her ear.