LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony dropped off his boys. After the paperwork and the small talk. While in the school Tony got a little lost. He found hiss way into the adult daycare area of the school.  He entered the main room and came across one of the :"parents" dropping off their little one. "Excuse me, can you help get me out of here?"

Anakin was placed in the younger student group. Max asked Miss Rin if he could stay with his brother for the day.

The parent was dropping off her "little one" and looked up at Tony. "Oh? Are you looking for your Mommy or Daddy, sweetie?" She mistook Tony for one of the littles at the daycare due to his height and young-looking face.

Miss Rin nodded as she saw the serious look he had on his face. "Very well, Max. You wanna keep an eye out for your brother huh?"

"Oh" Tony said quickly having to think for a second. "No I was dropping of my boys." Tony felt his little needs rising. He pushed it away as best he could. The location where he was wasn't helping. If anything it made it worse.

Jamie waddled to Lara whining. "Mama no go"

Max nodded proudly. "He's new here and feels scared" Max hugged his brother to help ease his nerves.

"Oh I'm terribly sorry!" Lara said as she blushed a little embarrassed at her mistake. "You just looked so young and-" she got cut off by Jamie. "Oh Jamie darling. Mama has to go help people hm?" She cooed and then looked to Tony. "The exit is down the hall there and make a left."

Miss Rin nodded. "He is a younger little after all. Very well, you may do so. If you need any help just ask Tyler, he's on duty today regarding the younger ones."

"Thank you" Tony said weakly. He took a moment to call Lila. He needed a moment to reset himself. He laid back on a wall in the daycare and called Lila. "Lila? Honey? It's overwhelming again" He said taking a few deep breaths.

Jamie pouted and hugged Lara once more

"Yes ma'am" Max asked. He blushed before asking "Who do I go to for a diaper change?" He asked quietly.

"Oh babe. Are you okay to drive home? Its best you don't go to work today." Lila said

Lara gave Jamie a few kisses before she left him at the daycare.

"I'll let Amber follow you along too." Miss Rin said.

Amber looked at Max. "Come on then, Maxie. I'll be there to watch you." She said

"You're right honey." Tony replied. He followed behind Lara not really noticing what he did. "I just got lost and ended up in the adult baby daycare wing. But this nice lady help me Mama" He would be heard by Lara.

Max hugged Amber. "It's always nice being around you" Maxie smiled lovingly at his her.

Ani noticed Max's feelings toward Amber. He looked to the floor, suddenly missing his sister and mommy.

Lara heard this as she turned around to look at Tony. "I knew it.. do you need help getting home? I can drive for you." She offered.

Amber chuckled. "Alright alright but our priority is helping this little guy now. He's so cute too." She said as they went to Ani's class. "Hey Tyler! I have a new student here for you and his brother came to accompany him for a while." She said

"Hmmm okay. Mama I'll be getting a ride home" Tony said nervously.. He got to Lara's car and saw the carseat. He kinda wanted to try it for himself. He pulled back and shook his head of the idea.

Max nodded taking Amber's lead.

Tyler came around and waved to the group.

"Okay then, babe. I'll see you home soon then." Lila said

Lara saw the look on his face. "I have a pretty strict rule and Littles should sit in the carseat." Lara said as she looked to Tony.

"Hmm? So you know these two huh?" Amber said to Tyler.

"But I got it under control" Tony said back.

Tyler nodded. "Maxie here is friends with my brother." He whispered into Amber's ear the second part. "I'm kinda dating their sister, but it's only just starting"

Max was too busy with Ani to notice Amber and Tyler talking.

Lara shook her head. "Rules are rules." She said as she easily picked up Tony and strapped him in her carseat before driving him home.

"Ohh Jimmy's friend huh? That's nice." Amber said and smirked. "Oh? Who would've thought. Well, you better take good care of her. Max here is very protective." She said

Tony sat down in the car seat with a huff. He got a hint of a milk. The smell made Tony thirsty. He looked around for a bottle.

Tyler sighed. "I know. And I hear Ani has a dark side to him too" 

Max sat in the back of the room in Amber's lap while Ani was in a desk.

Lara looked at him. "You thirsty, sweetie?" She decided to give him a brand new bottle of formula she had bought that was meant to be disposable.

"Oooh you better watch yourself there. Don't wanna make enemies with these brothers for sure." Amber said before she took Max into her lap and watched Ani as well as Tyler trying to make him feel welcomed.

Tony took the bottle and suckled on it gently.

Maxie was all smiles with Amber.

Ani listened in class. Tyler helped announce Ani to the class and get him antiquated to the other kids.

Lara soon drove him whole while Lila waited for them. "Babe!" She was a little surprised to see him with a bottle and in a carseat.

"Oh I hope you don't mind me taking charge. It seemed like he needed it." Lara said

Amber watched as she smiled. She saw Tyler as a good friend and like a younger brother.

Lila took Tony and cuddled him. "Oh its fine. Thank you. Who knows what would've happened if you weren't there. You're a hero today."

Lara smiled and cleared her throat. "Its okay. My husband is Little too. But yours seems to have a real good grip on his Big side."

Amber saw this. "You're doing real good, Ty honey."

Tony hugged Lila and tried to get Lara to come inside with them.

"Thanks Amber" Tyler replied. 

Ani came to Max feeling lonely. Max took hold of his brother and held him close.

Lila invited her in too and Lara decided to stay for a little while. "You said you have boys?" Lara asked

Lila nodded. "2 boys and a girl." She mentioned and smiled.

Amber chuckled and let Max handle his brother. "You're such a good big brother, Maxie." She said

Tony nuzzled into Lila as they talked.

"Thank you Amber" Max said as he continued to hold Ani.

Tyler smiled at the two. "Lunch is about to start, how about head to the cafeteria.?" He asked the group. 

"Wow... that's so nice. I hope my Jamie could have control like that. He's still struggling to cope most of the time." Lara said

"I'm sure he's trying his best. Of course, our kids don't know about our lifestyle." Lila said and snuggled Tony.

Amber heard this and looked to Max. "Looks like you'll be joining the younger ones for lunch today, Max. Do you want to help with Ani's food?" She asked

"We should have asked them to dinner" Tony said as he pulled out his thumb. "Like a kind of double date"

Ani enjoyed Amber's doting. He tried not to let it show through.

Max got himself and Ani a tray. He got their food and went to one of the highchairs. Even though Ani didn't like it, he gave in quickly.