LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tyler burped from his mommy's effort.

Three dots came to Mary's phone for a minute or two before a reply of "I know mommy" came back Tony sighed "From what mommy said I was just as bad" he told Lila.

Maxie nodded with a smile on his face.

Tyler was asleep in that moment. His thumb had sound it's way to his mouth.

"Love you too" Tony replied back "I miss you" he send right after.

Maxie rested himself on one side of his mommy while Ani had the other. Both boys fell asleep early that night in their mommy's warmth.

Jess replaced it with a pacifier as she gently laid him down on his bed.

"I miss you too. Come visit soon please." Mary sent.

Lila looked to the both of them before at Tony. "Looks like these two are out for the night."

Tyler whined as he lost his mommy's heat.

"I will, I promise" Tony replied back. "Ani has had a long day and Maxie is just comfy. So he might wake up later" He mentioned to his wife. "Mommy want me to go see her at some point soon"

Jason smiled. "So I'm guessing the family is coming home for awhile?" He asked before kissing her temple.

"You alright little love?" Tony asked. "The boys are already asleep"

"I know honey, but I know it's important to see the family from time to time.

"Did he?" Tony asked "Remember princess you deserve a gentleman. Don't settle for just anyone. You're special and deserve someone just as special"

Jason smiled back. "Lets get some sleep my love"

Tony smiled back "Good. I know you're getting older and dating is going to be a thing, but I just want it to be safe for you. And I'll be there to ruin the lives of the boys who do hurt you" He told her.

Tony nodded lightly. "I wouldn't doubt it. Max adores you and only want you to be safe. Remember you two had been bonded since you were born. He would play with you and tried to help out as best he could even at a young age."

Tony laughed at that. "Ani is special to each of you. Max tries to teach him while you and your mommy baby him. Me and my daddy try to train him in combat and meditation styles. He's got a good mix of things going for him"