LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony shook her head. "From what I heard little ones have a lot of different triggers. Just keep trying Skye baby, you'll find something. How did he regress before dinner, mommy didn't do it. That was all you"

Ani didn't mind this either. He thought it looked cute on him. He hugged his mommy as a loving thank you.

"I think it was Mommy. He saw her and hugged her before we went downstairs." Skye said. "How did you feel around auntie Theie when you were younger?" She asked

Lila hugged him back and nuzzled him a little. "My cute Ani."

"She was protective and headstrong. Much like how you are with Ani. " Tony replied back. "She would always try to keep me safe and usually made sure I had all I need"

Ani smiled happily to his mommy as he nuzzled into her.

"Not at first, it was always your mema that made me feel safe, but with time Thea did as well" Tony told her back

Maxie was asleep in Skye's arms at this point.

Ani nodded back happily. "Peanut butter one" He said back happily.

"I do from time to time, she's busy and I don't want to bother her. But if she called I would likely go see her" Tony replied back.

Ani found himself in his big brother's highchair. "How am I helping mommy?"

Max suckled lightly on his thumb while cuddled into Skye.

"I was thinking once about naming you after Thea or maybe Daisy, but Skye just stuck when we had you" Tony replied back

Ani took the bowl and started mixing as his mommy asked.

"No reason love, I just thought you were enjoying your time with the little one, but I'll go put him down" Tony took Maxie and put him down in Lila's side of the bed with a protective pillow wall between him and the floor.

Ani did this part happily. He was enjoying himself as he made up the cookies.

"I was but he'd be comfier on the bed." Skye said as she followed her Daddy.

Lila was having fun with her Ani as they baked. Once the cookies were in the oven, she gave Anakin the spoon and bowl to lick. "Now, you have to do the most important job." She chuckled.

Tony smiled back "You do care for the boys and their well being. Skye my princess, my little love, I'm so proud of you. Always know that" Tony hugged his daughter and gave her a loving kiss on the cheek.

"Cleaning up the left overs" Ani said much like how his mommy always said. He took the spoon and started licking it.