LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Skye pouted a little more as she didn't feel special enough for Anakin. "Okay fine.." she said as she let him go and turned the other way.

"Sure, honey." Lila went to check on Skye and Ani. "Hey you two. Breakfast will be done soon." She said

Ani didn't like the way his sister looked on the way out. He saw his mommy said "Skye's mad at me"

Tony made his family eggs, bacon, and toast.

Max just got out of the shower. He was roaming the house in a hooded teddy bear plush towel.

"It's because I wasn't able to be little around her" Ani said with a sad look on his face

Max came around and found his daddy 

"Hey there son, is Maxie with me now or is this my genius Max" Tony asked.

"A little of both daddy" Max said with a happy smile. 

Tony chuckled. "Kay, how about we get you dressed before spring a leak." he said as he took Max into his arms. "Skye princess, Can you pick Maxie's outfit for today for me?" He asked as he saw her.

"Oh Anakin. I guess I understand a little bit why she feels that way. Its okay, honey. Just give her some space and a little time." Lila said as she hugged him and kissed the top of his head.

Skye nodded as she sighed a little and went to look at the options.

"Oh baby. Its not exactly something that can be taught. I think she pretty much does what I do with you. If not, more." Lila mentioned as she rubbed his back and kissed his cheek.

Skye picked out a white t-shirt and some green overalls and gave it to her Daddy.

Tony noticed a look on Skye's face. He took the clothes and put them on the changing table with Max. "What the matter princess?"

Ani looked sadder hearing this. "Than she'll be mad at me forever" He whined.

"Well that's better than before." Tony remember something he overheard at the registration. "Skye baby, I overheard something at the registration if you want to hear about it. It could help you get closer to Tyler" Tony said with a heavy sigh. He didn't like the idea of Skye dating, but he knew Tyler was a good boy.

Max finally slipped back into Maxie's state of mind. He lost focus on his food and began more playing with than eating.