LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"I have no doubts that she will." Lila said and smiled. "I'm starting to miss them."

Mary looked over to them. "Hey, you two. I thought you wouldn't be waking up again." It was already night time and close to their bedtime.

Lauren was cuddling with Chris on their bed.

"It'll be okay." Tony said back.

"Mommy usually feeds me before bed. It feels weird without her" Max said back with a tearing Ani trying to control himself on the side

Lila nodded as she nuzzled Tony some more.

Mary smiled softly and nodded before noticing Anakin. "Oh dear, do you want to video call your parents, darling?" She asked as she softly stroked his hair. She knew how Ani was a little inconsolable when Lila wasn't around.

Mary quickly got her phone as she video called Lila. "Lila honey. Your babies miss you very much." She said as she showed them to her.

Lila saw her phone ringing and picked up the video call. "Awww Maxie.. Ani. Hi sweethearts. Mommy's here." She cooed.  She saw Ani in tears. "Oh Anakin. What's wrong, baby boy?" She cooed

Tony made sure he looked okay on camera. He saw his sons sobbing. "Boys your mommy is here with me. I'll always protect her, but I need you two to watch out for your mema. She needs your love and affection."

Max was quick to listen to his daddy. He reached to hug his mema.

Ani started falling into his own baby mode and needed help to calm down.

Mary held Max close as she kissed his head and held him.

Lila knew Max was easier to console but Anakin was different. He wasn't clingy like Max but when he was, it was whole different level. "Anakin. Do you want us to come and get you?" She asked without hesitation.

Ani nodded to the call and shook his head to being picked up. "It's mommy and daddy's weekend. I wanna be with you" He said slipping into a more infantile state.