LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"I am but it's not like when you help Ani. I'm the older brother. I'm not sure if you should see me nude" Max stated back. He got up and went to find some supplies to get changed.

"Yes as children, but we're getting to a point where it would seen odd to see each other nude at our age" Max stated back. He left for a few minutes to get his travel diaper bag.

Back in Tony's and Lila's room. Tony was fussing and whining. He was being stubborn about falling asleep.

"I suppose you have a point. Well, I could always just help you secure your diaper without having to see your privates." Skye said

Lila looked to Tony and nuzzled him. "It's time for beddy bye, honey."

Max agreed to that. "Last time mommy had me tried, it was loose and she said I would leak" He went off to go get changed.

Tony calmed down as he nuzzled into his mama. His eyes flutter for awhile until he fell asleep listening to his mama's heartbeat.

Max came back in one of his sleep Space diapers. He had his favorite sleeper was in his hand waiting for him to put it one.

Tony suckled lightly on his thumb as he slept.

Skye made him lay down as she secured his diaper up before helping him put his onesie on. "Big bro. What do you think of Tyler?" She asked

Lila sighed a little before falling asleep as well.

"He seems nice. He also seems to make you smile. That makes him good in my book." Max said back with a smile. "But daddy won't be happy about it, even if he is smiling"

Max only laughed. "I don't look at guys like that. I can see he makes you happy and that makes me happy, just know I'll willing to hurt him if he does something wrong" Max was serious about protecting his sister.

Ani was out cold. 

Max turned to Skye saying "I was thinking of going to Tot-town for college, if I did it would give you more reasons to come along and maybe hang with Tyler" Max replied.