LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

A guide offer to show the family around.

Tony looked to Lila to see what she thought about it.

The guide looked Tony up and down and gave him a knowing look, which in turn made Tony blush lightly.

Tony kissed his daughter's head. "We just started princess, have some hope"

Max crying started up anew as a smell came from him.

The guide noticed. "Oh poor baby. How about we start with the changing rooms." They lead the way there.

Max was down to sniffles as he was changed.

Ani smiled as he hugged his sister. He wasn't in a little mood. He needed help to get there.

The guide helped lead them to the daycare. "This is usually our first stop. Most mommy's and daddy's need a sitter or a preschool"

Lila looked around it. "Wow, everything looks so nice and well-organized." She said as she admired the daycare.

Skye looked as well and wandered a little to see if Tyler was around here.

Max was in awe. He saw some toys he wanted to play with and ran off to play.

Tyler was in a playpen. Miss Rin's school was out for summer still and he was left there with Jimmy.

Anakin went off to play with one of the toys too.

"My family wanted to see this place cause of my brothers." Skye said as she pointed to them before looking back at him. "Well, you're dressed differently from the last time I saw you in camp." She chuckled

"Well yeah. I can't wear any of this out of tot-town without being a laughing stock" Tyler blushed again. "I'm a little I guess much like your brothers. Does that mean you don't like me anymore?"

Skye shook her head furiously. "Of course I still like you! We had so much fun at camp together!" Skye said as she went over to him. "But, it looks like you're not all little." She mentioned

"I have my moments" Tyler said back. "This is my brother Jimmy. He's the family baby"

Ani went to his mommy. "Need potty mommy" He whined.

Skye nodded as she went to greet Jimmy. "Hi Jimmy. I'm Skye. It's nice to meet you." She said and held out her hand.

Lila looked to Anakin as she placed her hand on his head. "We did diaper you did we not?" She mentioned but took his hand as she lead him to the bathrooms.

Jimmy took Skye's hand with a curious look.

Tyler chuckled. "He's deep in little space Skye. Sorry. He's really rather smart. He's in college already, but his needs to be little can be a little overpowering"

Anakin looked panicked to his mommy saying "I need to poopy" He whined as he struggled. 

Skye smiled as she gently shook it. "Don't worry. My older brother Maxie is just about the same." She said and giggled. "I bet they'd get along great."

"Okay, baby. Okay." Lila said as she lead Ani to the restrooms. "Here we are, honey."

"Jimmy's usually very shy, but hopefully they'll click" Tyler said back. 

Max happily continued to play while his daddy was nearby.

Ani walked to the door, but his body had reached it's limit. Anakin started filling his diaper as he started crying

"Omg Maxie is too!" Skye said as she looked over her father and brother. "Daddy! Maxie! Come meet Tyler and Jimmy." She called

Lila held Anakin to her as she kissed him. "It's okay, baby boy." She cooed

Tony was a little surprised that Skye had found Tyler. "He's here little love" He went and saw Tyler and Jimmy in one of the playpens. "Oh so he's a little guy too. How cute"

Tyler blushed heavily as he tried his best to be kind. "It's nice to met you" He started peeing himself. His control had been gone since a little after he was first trained.

Max hid behind his daddy.