LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony chuckled. He hugged his son. "This is okay Max" Tony reassured Max. "Your mommy and me love you. Baby or not. Now give your mommy some love and you can go play again."

Max went to hug his mommy and nuzzled his forehead with hers. "Baba mommy?" he cooed drooling slightly from his paci.

Max waddled off with his baba in his mouth. He sat back down, like nothing was different, and asked "Is it my turn?"

Tony yawned again. "How about a short nap? I feeling a little drained"

Tony nuzzled into Lila. "Can I hava feeding mama?" he said with a sleepy look to his face.

Max slowly started losing himself to his babyish needs After the baba was empty, Max kept suckling on his fingers.

Tony latched on and suckled gently. He got through one of Lila's breast before passing out.

Max suckled on his paci. He went to sat down closer to Skye and relaxed by her

Max giggled softly at his sister's kiss. He ran off a moment later out of the room.

Ani suddenly got worried. "Isn't mommy busy with daddy. I don't think there's anyone to watch Max while in his state." Ani got up to run after his brother.

They would find Max making a bit of a mess. He was in the living room playing with what little toys that weren't in his playpen

Ani watched his brother. "Am I anything like that?"

Max happily played his sister.

Anakin helped with Max still he felt a odd feeling on his hand He looked down to see a beetle on it. Anakin started freaking out and crying. He was scared of any kind of bugs

Skye was sort of squeamish too and quickly hid behind Max. "Get it Maxie, get it!" She said. Both Max and Tony weren't afraid of bugs and creepy crawlies.Lila was grossed out but would get rid of it herself if she had to.