LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Max's mind set slip back into little space. Max babbled to his mommy while suckling his thumb.

Tony finished with Ani and left the room. He saw his daughter saying. "He's in the guilt phase. He's not ready yet to accept himself as he is"

Max clinged to his mommy as more of his fingers found their way into his mouth.

"He's okay, he just needs time little love and space" Tony reassured Skye. 

Lila chuckled as she brought him to the bathroom. She filled up the tub and undressed him as she placed him gently in the warm water.

"Okay, guess I'll leave him be then." Skye said and went to her bedroom.

Max yawned as he was being swaddled.

Anakin came in sobbing. "I'm sorry" He said wailing. Anakin felt like he had hurt his family and was worried they didn't like him anymore.

Anakin nodded back. "Yes mommy" He looked to Max, but saw he was already asleep. "He's already asleep" Anakin said with fresh tears. He was now afraid that since he couldn't tell Max he was sorry things wouldn't be okay.

Lila looked over. "Yes, it seems so. It's okay you can tell him first thing tomorrow when he wakes up okay?" She said as she wiped his tears. "Now go and take a bath and get ready for the night." She said

Lila took him to the bathroom with her settled with him in their bath. "Don't tell Maxie this. I think he's a little upset because I told him he was a little too old now to be bathing with me."