LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Anakin calmed down lightly as he gave his paci to his mommy.

"Should have gotten mommy over here. Maxie usually needs mommy to stop his sour mood" Tony mentioned. Tony send Max to get his mommy and brother for dinner.

Max came in and saw his mommy. He ran to her as a small amount of tears left his eyes.

Lila was upset at his decision but had hope that he would want to be babied again soon. She nodded as she kept his paci away and set him down from her lap when Max came in. She took Max instead as she looked to him and noticed the tears. "What's wrong, Maxie honey?" She asked

"Oh Max darling. Mommy's got you." Lila said and kissed his cheek as she rocked him slightly and sighed. She was feeling upset about Anakin but Max's neediness helped keep her from thinking about it for too long.

Skye noticed Anakin in big boy clothes and noticed the change. "Hey Ani, Daddy's home." She said to him.

Max whined as he left his mommy's arms.

"Ssshh baby boy" Tony tried to calm Max down. "You'll be with your mommy again soon, but you need to get some num nums first baby boy"

Ani turned his head to his brother.

Max cooed softly as his mommy's touch. He reached for his food, but it was with his mommy and not on his tray.

Anakin in a huff said. "What's wrong with Max? He shouldn't enjoy that"

Max heard his brother and the guilt quickly took hold of him. He cried softly. He tried to get out of the highchair.

Lila gasped a little. "Anakin... that was not very nice." She said as she took Max into her embrace and tried to comfort him. "It's okay, Maxie sweetie." She cooed

Skye shook her head. "Yeah, that really wasn't okay. Right, Daddy?" She said and looked to their father who knew how Max felt better than anyone having grow up with his own brothers Jack and Will.

Tony sighed. "Anakin, you're brother enjoys this because it bring him to a simple way to think about things. His mind is unlike ours and needs this to help him stay stable." Tony gave it a moment before saying. "Go to your room, don't come out till you're ready to say sorry" Tony felt horrible for doing this, but it was needed.

Anakin stomped off to his room.

Lila didn't like seeing any of her children upset but was not against Tony's decision. She looked to Tony. "That must've been hard for you, babe.. to see and hear that from our own child when what you've had to dealt with growing up with your twin brothers." Lila said .

"It's okay, Anakin is just moody since he's fighting his own needs" Tony said back. "I love my son, just it seems like he had a bit of twins in him" Tony turned to Skye saying. "At least I have my darling angel."

Max was still feeling guilt ridden. "I'm a freak he said weakly. Anakin's words hurt Max deeply. He truly felt like was he enjoyed was wrong and made him horrible.

Skye smiled a little to her Daddy and felt bad for her older brother. "No, you're not Maxie. Ani was just jealous, he didn't mean what he said." She said as she held Max's hands and looked to him.

"Your father and sister are right, Anakin just said that out of frustration." Lila reassured as they all came for a family hug.