LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Lila gently sat him up and rubbed his back. "Burp for Mommy now, sweetie." She cooed and looked to him lovingly. "My cute little baby."

Skye and Max had entered when Ani was close to finishing. "Awww he always looks so cute when he nurses from Mommy. Don't you think so, Maxie?" She said and looked to Max.

Ani burped with some spit up. He was slightly shocked and felt like crying. "I am such a baby"

"Do I look anything like that?" Max asked slightly worriedly.

Max followed behind his sister, to help. "I don't think so." They paid and brought the food in. "You don't see me sobbing for mommy do you?"

Anakin worriedly took to his mommy saying. "I'm only a big baby" He said between fresh tears.

"Yes, I have. Loads of times especially before Ani came along." Skye said as she set up the table.

"Anakin. You are so much more than that." Lila reassured. "There's nothing wrong with being part baby."

Skye looked to the time. "I wonder when Daddy will be home." She said and noticed her brother's pouting. "Aww Maxie. What's wrong?" She asked

"And you can be, sweetheart. It's all about finding balance." Lila explained as she wiped his tears away.

Max continued to sulk to himself.

Tony walked through the door. "I'm home he called out to his family"

"Can we get it to go away?" Anakin asked hopeful

"Yes, Max is just being a little sulky and Ani's in one of his moods." Skye said

"Sweetheart, you have to satisfy them in order for them to go away." Lila said. "The more you resist them, the worse they'll get."

Lila noticed he was getting into one of his fits. "Anakin... I'll respect your decision of whether you want to be a baby or a big boy. All I want for you is to be happy."

"Maybe. He was saying he isn't clingy and I told him that, that's not true." Skye said