LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"It's okay, Ani. Sissy will change you." Skye said and nuzzled his neck.

Lila kissed his cheek and then laid with him.

"We won't. I still love him of course." Zoey said and looked to her Uncle. "Uncle Tony will you play video games with me?" She asked

Anakin wasn't able to control his crying. He looked around worriedly for his paci.

Max buried his head into his mommy, using her as his pillow.

"Sure sweetheart" Tony said back

Ani started to relax as he suckled his paci.

Max without moving started peeing.

"I'm always up for a few round. Let not tell you auntie Lila." Tony chuckled. Tony much like his children was on a tight time limit by Lila for his gaming habits.

Anakin finished emptying himself with a soft sigh.

Max's thumb left his mouth. This caused him to whine and cry softly in his sleep.

Chris had left the house to go back to work.

Tony nodded linking his pinky finger with Zoey's. "Deal"

Ani nodded back as his reply. 

Max calmed down as he suckled on his paci.

Tony and Zoey went off to play. He saw his nephew. "Let's be a little quiet till he wakes up"

Ani relaxed as he continued to suckle on his paci.

"Do you want some of that attention too, or is it that Zack is too sensitive?" Tony asked. "Let me ask you, if Zack sudden went without that attention, what would happen to him?"

Skye started to wash him as she cooed to him. "Don't worry, sweetie. Sissy will take care of you."

"Oh no. I'm perfectly fine as it is. Zack is sensitive. He'd probably cry for days if that happened." Zoey said

Anakin felt safe around his sister.

"Than why do you think your mommy and daddy should stop babying your brother. He seems to enjoy it and he always makes time for you. I've seen it. Tony sighed as he turned to his niece. "Did your parents tell you what happens when you're gone?"

"Cold" Anakin whined to his sister.

"When has Zack been bad?" Tony asked curiously.  "He was sobbing and worried the whole time. He fell asleep alone in your bed."

Ani just let his sister dress him how she liked. He got back into her embrace with a yawn.

"Okay, have you pointed that out to him. He does listen to you: Tony pointed out.

Skye held him close to her and sighed as she nuzzled him. "I love you, baby brother." She cooed

"He gets upset when I do." Zoey said and leaned against her uncle. "It's fine, we're good. Let's focus on the game, Uncle Tony." She said

Ani drifted off, one of his hands clinging to Skye's shirt.

Tony was enjoying himself when he checked himself. "I'll be back Zo-zo I need to hit the bathroom real quick." He quickly went to find his mommy for a diaper change.

Zack started to wake up. 

Skye held him close to her and kissed his head.

"Okay, uncle Tony." Zoey said as she saved their game progress and noticed Zack waking up. "Hey, sleepyhead." She said

Mary bumped into Tony in the hallway. "Hey Tony, sweetie."

Ani slept with his paci still in his mouth.

"Hey sis, Sorry I fell asleep, can I make it up to you?" Zack asked sweetly.

"Mommy I need a change" Tony said quietly.

Skye smiled as she softly stroked his cheek. "I have the cutest baby brother." She cooed.

Zoey pouted to him as she went over and sat on top of him.

"Awww let's go then, snookums." Mary said as she took him to her bedroom.