LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

As the show came to an end Ani was showing signs of coming out of his regressed state.

"Baby clothes?" Max whined softly.

Tony was fell asleep a few seconds in.

"No" Zack replied. "I don't want you to be made at me" Zoey being mad or even just annoyed with him, made Zoey feel worried and nervous.

"What's going on?" Anakin said softly.

Max giggled happily and kicked lightly in the soft clothes.

Tony slept peacefully with his thumb hovering close to his mouth.

Zack sat by his sister and watched as she started. 

Ani blushed. He was starting to feel the rush of shame.

Max giggled happily

Tony nuzzled into his mommy with a soft snore.

Zack watched on for around 45 minutes before he drifted off on Zoey's shoulder.

Skye cuddled him close to her as she kissed his head.

Lila gently sat him up and kissed his cheeks.

Mary sighed softly and held him close to her.

Zoey looked and then rolled her eyes. She made him lay down on her bed and placed a blanket over him.

Ani's breathing got rapid. "I can't be doing this again" He said in a panic.

Max babbled to his mommy before reaching for a hug.

Tony slept peacefully.

Zack was out cold hugging his sister's pillow.

Chris came for a quick lunch and went to check in on Zoey. "You doing okay angel?"

"Oh Anakin. Take deep breaths, sweetie." Skye said as she softly rubbed his back.

Lila hugged him close to her and nuzzled his neck. "My cute Maxie."

Zoey just continued playing her game while her brother napped beside her. "I'm doing okay, Daddy." She said to him.

Anakin took deep breaths to help himself calm down.

Max giggled as he enjoyed his mommy's attention.

"Zack okay?" Chris asked softly. Chris know Zoey was much more independent while Zack needed the attention and affection, so with Lauren, they doted on the boy.

Skye looked to him as she held his hand. "Do you feel better?" She asked

Lila rocked him a little in her embrace and enjoyed his warmth.

"He fell asleep as usual. Don't know why he still needs naps at his age." Zoey said

Anakin shook his head. "This seems wrong. But why does it feel so relaxing" He said as the confusion only got worse.

Max started to yawn.

"He gets it from your uncle Tony. You know he still needs naps too. Max and Ani too" Chris replied. "If they don't get some extra sleep, at least I know Tony can be unbearable. Max and Anakin tend to get mad, while your brother gets emotional. Remember the last time he didn't get his nap in. He sobbed for an hour"

"Oh sweetheart.  There really isn't anything wrong with this. Mommy and Daddy accept you so unconditionally." Skye reminded

"Looks like its nap time." Lila said

Zoey sighed as she put her game away and hugged her Daddy. "Don't you ever get annoyed with your siblings, Daddy?" She asked

Ani hugged his sister needing the comfort.

Max shook his head no. "No nappies"

"Mainly the twins" Chris said honestly. "Tony's okay. Mostly needs reassurance, but that's not too bad. Your auntie Thea is much like you independent but wants my attention at times." Chris looked to his son. "From what I've seen, all Zack wanting from you is for you to be happy. Is there something he's doing to bother you?"

Skye held him close and rocked him slightly. "Just know that we all love you so much no matter what."

"But aren't you sleepy?" Lila chuckled as she stroked his hair.

"Not in particular. But he's always with Mommy and then when I get his attention he falls asleep." Zoey said as she looked up at her Daddy.

Anakin started to calm down as he nuzzled into his sister. "Thank you" he said weakly.

Max shook his head as he yawned again

"Okay if that's true why is he asleep in here right now?" Chris asked as he point to Zack covered in Zoey's blankets.

"You're welcome, baby brother." Skye said and nuzzled

Lila giggled softly. "You and Ani can get so cranky without your naps."

"Like I said, whenever I get his attention he just falls asleep." Zoey said

Ani stayed close to his sister. He was feeling safe with her. 

"Milky" Max whined as he rubbed his eye.

"But he didn't go find mommy. He stayed here with you" Chris replied. "How about asking he to spend more time with you when he wakes up. I can try and take mommy out for the night so he's with you. Plus Mema has Tony so she won't be able to be with him too"

Skye kissed his head softly and sighed a little.

"Okay, baby boy." Lila said as she cradled him and then started to nurse him.

"Please, don't. Zack is going to cry the whole way and I really don't want to deal with that." Zoey said

Anakin felt a sudden need to go. "I need to go sissy" He said softly

Max suckled gently. The milk did it's work. Max was still fighting off it's sleepy effects.

Chris chuckled "Alright honey, but still try and work this out You know he love you. You two are twins, you'll forever be with one another."

Anakin blushed. "But I'm potty trained"

Max failed on his mission against sleep. He was out cold as he finished his feeding.

"It'll get better I promise." Chris said back "Want to eat with me before I go back to work?"

"Well if you insist on using the potty then." Skye said as she let her brother go.

Lila kissed his cheek and then carried him to her bedroom and laid him down.

"Yeah, I'm kinda hungry." Zoey said as she followed her Daddy.

Ani felt that panic again. He was quick to return to Skye's arms.

Max softly suckled on his thumb as he slept.

Chris took her hand and led her there. He took two plate and served them both.

Skye smiled a little as she held him. "It's okay, baby brother. You can just go potty in your diaper hm?" She cooed

Lila tucked him in snugly and patted him.

Zoey ate the food as she chatted with her family.

Ani's body gave in. He slowly began filling his diaper while sobbing quietly.

Max sighed softly behind his paci.

Chris smiled as he kissed his daughter's head. "You're adorable my little goddess" He cleaned up his plate and went back to her and said "Hon please remember what I told you. You and your brother will always need each other. I don't want you two to drift apart"