LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Lila kissed Anakin and noticed Tony getting serious. She rarely ever saw him that way but she thought he looked really hot when he was.

"Hmm?" Skye's meant it as a joke but then Tyler popped into her mind as she blushed slightly. "I-It's no one.. I was just playing around."

Tony's smile returned. Since his weakness was Skye, he believed every word out of her mouth. "Okay sweetie. You worried me. How about we have some ice cream?"

Anakin smiled again thanks to his mommy's kiss.

Skye nuzzled into her mother a little to hide her blushing face. "Ice cream sounds good." She said her voice muffled slightly.

Lila smiled a little as she rubbed Skye's back slightly. She knew she had a little secret she kept. "My baby girl..."

Tony happily got his daughter a bowl and set up his sons.

Max went to his mommy wanting her to feed him his ice cream.

Ani started eating but decided to relax against his daddy while doing so.

Once Skye was finished Tony cleaned up after her and kissed her forehead. Tony looked at his watch. "Lunch is about over. Princess I need you to watch daddy's throne while he's away." Tony kiss Lila on the way out the door. "Love you my sweet ladies. Boys be good"

Max happily enjoyed his mommy's attention.

Max stayed close to Skye. They ended up in her room. He was playing with some toys on the floor on a blanket.

Anakin did the task as he was told and felt a ping in his gut. "Mommy?" He said worriedly

Skye happily kept Max company. She was being playful as she got her hairclip and clipped up some of Max's hair from his face. "You need a haircut, bro."

Lila looked to Anakin and went over to him. "What's wrong, honey?" She asked

Max was not mentally present. He only smiled at his sister. He was playing with his blocks and made a tower a bit too big. He was on his belly when the tower stated to sway.

"Potty" Ani said worriedly.

Max babbled back to Skye. He hugged her. He saw her phone and started to trying to play with it.

"Potty" Ani whine. For some reason, Ani got it in his head he wasn't going to make it and way already tearing up.

Max happily played for awhile till a notice came up on the phone. "You're phone is dying" Max said back in his normal voice. He had wet himself some where in all of the playing.

Ani made it with little trouble.

Max didn't notice. "I'm feeling thirsty. He said getting up with a squash.

Ani finished up washed his hands. He put back on the pull up, but couldn't get the onesie back one. "Mommy help"

Max nodded. He was completely obvious to both the hair clip and the state of his diaper. He saw his mommy and waddle to her. "Mommy I'm thirsty"

Anakin was relaxing on the couch.