LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Ani came out of his haze and said "No" He noticed he was wet and said "When did that happen?"

Max sighed happily and hugged his mema again. 

"We need to get some lunch" Tony told his mommy.

Ani gave in and suckled his pacifier again.

Jason nodded and playfully told Skye "Okay baby girl, I need you to go get ready and meet me back here, okay......go" Jason had trouble letting Skye grow up. He still saw her as his little toddler shadow.

Max went to find his uncle and mama. He found Lauren and was quick to hug her. "HI mama" he said with a sigh of relief.

Ani rolled deeper into his mommy's belly.

Max sighed softly. "Thanks mama" he said with a weak smile. "Mema wanted to know if you and Uncle Chris would like to join us for lunch at the Japanese steak house?"

Lila looked to him. "That was a quick cat nap huh, baby?" She cooed

"He'll be fine with you too, sweetie." Lauren mentioned.

Zoey was on her 3DS with a concentrated look on her face. She groaned a little and then saw Tony walking by. "Uncle Tony! I need your help with this level!" She said. Tony was the best gamer in all the family and Zoey had picked up the same hobby.

Ani nodded as he cuddled into his mommy.

Tony came in saying "Sure hon." He got the game and worked his way through the level.

Chris went to grab Zack "Come one Zack,  mommy wants us to get ready to go out for lunch. Zoey my little love can you do the same for me." Chris chuckled as he saw Tony. "You too Little Tony, mommy will be mad if she has to come get you"

"Is there anything else I haven't tried yet?" Ani asked softly.

Chris sighed. He led Zack over to Lauren saying "Zoey and Tony are stuck in a gaming hole. I need to get mom." He went to find his mom telling her "Mom Tony stuck playing a game and didn't listen to me, when I told him to get ready. To make things worse he has Zoey glued to it too"

"I think you've tried them all, baby. Is there anything you can think of?" Lila asked

Lauren chuckled. "Those two bond well over that." She said as she started to get Zack ready.

Mary smiled softly. "Always been my little reporter. Okay, little love. I'll go see them." She said and went to do so. "We haven't got too much time you two, so make sure you're ready in time okay?"

Zoey shouted in cheer. "Yay!! You did it, Uncle Tony! Thanks!" She said and looked to her Mema. "Oh okay, Mema. Uncle Tony got through that level like a piece of cake!"

"I'm feeling hungry again" Ani said softly.

Zack smiled as he enjoyed his mommy's doting. Most of Zack's clothes were just in his parents' room, just for this reason.

Tony was thankful to be done with the level. He didn't want to disobey his mommy. He heard his niece's praise and kissed her forehead "You're welcome Zoe, now lets get ready"