LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"Sounds great" Tony stated as he tickled Max's stomach. Max giggled high pitchly.

Chris smiled back. "I'm sorry if I'm not always there" He sat in bed with her. "I guess I own you some cuddle time"

"He's such an adorable, baby.." Lila said as she noticed Anakin waking up. She decided to let him see how she treated Max to give him a hint of what's happening tomorrow. She smiled as she baby talked to Max and treated him extremely babyishly.

Mary smiled as she kissed his cheek. "Thank you, honey."

Lila smiled softly. "It'll just be the two of us, sweetheart." She reassured and nuzzled him slightly before looking to Max. "Uh oh, Maxie's getting hungry. Better make it express delivery." She said as she ordered their food online while holding Max in her lap.

Mary chuckled. "Are you tired, honey?"

Tony smiled back. "He just needs sometime to take his mind off of the hunger pains.

Ani looked on and curiously asked "How does the pacifier work?"

Chris was out before too long.

"That's true." Lila said and turned her attention to Anakin. "Well, sweetheart. Babies usually have a need to suckle in order to calm down so a pacifier helps soothe them. Max was always suckling away on either his thumb, a paci or at my breasts." She chuckled. 

Mary looked down at him and giggled lightly. "I've still got it." She said and gently laid down with him.