LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"Well, they are doing great in their careers at least." Mary said and hugged Jason. "Oh honey, I don't know why I feel so love hungry for you today."

"I remember, my love." Lila said and smiled at him. "You get so grumpy without your naps." She giggled

Jason held Mary for a moment longer.

"Max has been a bit more needy lately, but he has me and mom to watch over him. I'm kind of hoping to see Thea, but it seems she busy" Tony stated.

"We should. Chris still owes me a cuddle session. That boy is almost impossible to coddle these days." Mary said

Thea looked at her phone and smiled. "I miss you too, baby brother."

Lila looked at both her boys and kissed them. "My precious boys.."

Mary kissed Jason. "You're the best, honey."

"Oh baby boy. It's only for a day. Then you and Daddy and Skye can come home too." Lila said

Lauren looked to Chris as she held Zack. "Shouldn't someone else be with their Mommy?" She smiled.

Lila rocked him gently as she gave him some kisses. "My first baby. I remember you being with me almost constantly back when you were a baby and toddler."

Lauren chuckled and kissed him and watched him go.

Mary was still hugging Jason and then saw Chris. "Hey Chris, honey."

"Oh sweet baby. You know I wouldn't have it any other way." Lila said and kissed his forehead. "You also at one point didn't let anyone change your diapees except for me." She smiled

"No! I'm free! Come baaaack!" Mary said as she looked at him with plea.

Lila softly stroked his hair and nuzzled him a little. "I hope you'll let them change your diapee tomorrow though." She chuckled

Mary sighed as she took Chris and held him tightly on her bed. "You are harder to catch than your father in highschool during competition season."