LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Mary took it all in as she felt Jason and the warm water around them.

Lauren gently laid him on the bed and tucked him in.

Lila checked his pull-ups and smiled softly. "I think someone had another accident. Shall we get you into your diapee, baby?" She cooed

Mary did the same to him and then just placed his head on her chest and sighed.

Lauren hummed softly as she softly played with his hair.

Lila smiled as she took Max to the bedroom and got him changed into his diaper and tucked him in with her and placed his pacifier in his mouth.

Jason smiled to his wife "You're still a beauty my love"

Zack snored softly in his sleep.

Max suckled on his paci as he drifted off to sleep.

Ani was feeling sleepy himself, but wanting to try staying up.

Jason did the same for Mary and kissed her once she was dressed. "Our little one is up and about?" He said playfully. Jason said things like this but wasn't aware of Tony's little side.

"Me either" Tony said back worriedly.

Mary smiled softly. "It seems so, my darling. He's had his nap so he's probably with Lila." She replied

"You'll be fine, my darling." Lila said and kissed Tony. "I know how loud our boys can get when they cry and it's kinda scary huh?"

Jason smiled. "I'm proud of him. He knows how to be a good father and husband. I wish the twins could be a little more like him"

"A little bit" Tony replied. "I just don't like our little ones in such a state"

"He's learned to balance himself well." Mary said and nodded a little. "The twins have their good and bad." She sighed. "I still worry for them."

Lila nodded. "I understand. But I'm confident you can keep them calm."

"I hope this doesn't offend you but they do take after you back then." Mary said and looked at Jason. "But, you clearly grew past that phase."

"Tomorrow, my love. We'll be at the house." Lila said as she held Anakin on top of her. "Do you wanna go to Daddy, honey?"

"The twins need that someone special for themselves. I was hoping those twins girls would have been that for them Steph and Jessica I think" Jason replied. He was talking about Sophie and Jess but had forgotten their names.

Tony held his son for a moment as he watched him finally falling asleep. "Why was this little guy still awake?"

"I know honey. Our boys will be fine" Jason reassured her.

Tony chuckled. "I remember trying to do that, it never works out like your hoping. Remember when it was just us and I tired the same thing"

"I know honey. Our boys will be fine" Jason reassured her.

Tony chuckled. "I remember trying to do that, it never works out like your hoping. Remember when it was just us and I tired the same thing"