LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"I love you more my queen" Jason replied back lovingly.

Ani helped set up and they started playing.

Max made a run to the potty but didn't quite make it. He went to his mommy and told her what happened.

Mary smiled happily as she just enjoyed her husband's warmth and love.

Lila was playing with Ani when Max came along. "Aww sweetheart. At least you tried. Do you want another pull-up or go back in your diapers?" She asked

Mary kissed him back and looked into his eyes. "You're still super sexy." She said

Lila giggled softly before turning her attention  back to Anakin. "Now where were we, Ani?" She asked as she looked to her youngest.

Jason smiled as he kissed Mary. "I know" He said a little cocky.

Max went back to join his cousin.

Zack was with his mommy wanting her attention in the moment.

"It's your turn mommy" Ani said happily. He took his seat back in her lap.

Mary laughed a  little. "You are the only one for me.."

Zoey gave him back his controller as they continued to play with him.

"Hey Zack, honey. What's up?" Lauren asked. 

Lila smiled as she hugged him a little and kissed his head. "Okay, Ani sweetie." She said and did her turn.

Jason smiled with a chuckled "I'm one of a kind. But so is my loving queen"

Zack was quick to hug his mommy. "I just missed you mommy" Zack sighed.

Ani was enjoying his attention his mommy's attention. "Mommy I was wondering something"

"Oh, honey.. You really are. I'd have no one but you." Mary said and held his face gently.

Lauren giggled as she hugged Zack and kissed his cheek. "You're always so cute, Zack."

Lila looked to him as she smiled softly. "Yes sweetheart?"

Jason touched Mary's cheek. "If I could do it all over again I would do it all the same"

Zack smiled as he hugged his mommy. "Thank you mommy"

"Is there a way I could try what Max is doing?" Ani blushed. He back tracked slightly saying "But I don't want him or Skye to know" He hid himself into his mommy feeling shameful for what he was asking.

Mary kissed him deeply as she wrapped her arms around him.

"No problem, Zack honey." Lauren said and snuggled him.

Lila was surprised at what Anakin was saying. "Of course, honey.. How about we have a day together tomorrow at home then hm? Daddy can spend time with Max and Skye here perhaps." She suggested

Jason broke from his wife asking playfully "What about Little Tony?" He said pointing to Tony's sleeping form.

Zack smiled as he enjoyed his mommy's attention.

"Okay, but does this make me weird?" Ani asked blushing with a small amount of tears

"He's fast asleep, darling." Mary said as she nuzzled into his chest.

Lauren softly stroked his hair and gave him kisses.

"Oh Anakin. Of course not." Lila said as she gently held his face and wiped his tears away. "Why did you bring this up all of a sudden? I thought you didn't like this sort of thing." 

Jason chuckled before deeply kissing Mary again.

Zack giggled as he nuzzled his mommy.

"It's just that Max get so much extra time with you and I just want to see what it's like" Ani said with a deeper blush.

Mary kissed him back as she just enjoyed her husband.

Lauren snuggled with him as she looked at him lovingly.

"Oh, well then you can find out tomorrow what it's like. But fair warning, you will get the full treatment." Lila said

Mary continued to kiss Jason as they had their bodies pressed up against one another. 

"Do you want to take a nap?" Lauren asked

Lila looked to Max. "Looks like it's nap time. How's your pull-up, honey? Do you need to go potty before your nap?" She asked